New Music: Pusha -T - Infrared (Drake diss) WTF?!? Drake RESPONDS!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The game's fucked up
Niggas beats is bangin’, nigga, ya hooks did it
The lyric pennin' equal the Trumps winnin'
The bigger question is how the Russians did it
It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin
At the mercy of a game where the culture’s missing
When the CEO's blinded by the glow, it's different
Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Let the sock puppets play in their roles and gimmicks, shit
Remember Will Smith won the first Grammy?
And they ain't even recognize Hov until "Annie"
So I don't tap dance for the crackers and sing Mammy
'Cause I'm posed to juggle these flows and nose candy (yugh) Ferrari, my 40th, blew the candles out
Tom Brady'ed you niggas, I had to scramble out
They be ridin’ these waves, I pull my sandals out
Hefe Latin my Grammy, I went the Spanish route
Oh now it’s okay to kill Baby
Niggas looked at me crazy like I really killed a baby
Salute Ross 'cause the message was pure
He see what I see when you see Wayne on tour
Flash without the fire
Another multi-platinum rapper trapped and can’t retire
Niggas get exposed, I see the cracks and I'm the liar?
Shit I've been exposed, I took the crack and built the wire
Now who do you admire? Your rap songs is all tryin' my patience
Them prices ain’t real without inflation
I done flew it, i done grew it, in a conduit
Moynat bags on my bitches, I done blew it
See through it, neck, igloo it
Habla en español, I y tu it
Let Steven talk streamin' and Shazam numbers
I'll ensure you gettin' every gram from us
Let's cram numbers, easily
The only rapper sold more dope than me was Eazy-E
How could you ever right these wrongs
When you don't even write your songs?
But let us all play along
We all know what niggas for real been waitin' on, Push

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
why should he

Wayne can't retire, i.e. sit back and chill. That's what it means. Retire as an artist.

Can't get his millions owed from CMR and do what he wants. That doesn't mean stop rapping. It means fall back on those bags.

Wayne got got like a lot of them. I don't really like/ listen to Wayne, but he's a legend. Put in a lot of work, but didn't reap the reward.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Push goes hard but it’s just something about dude that I can’t rock with.

Maybe it was all those years of the fake ass drug dealing raps with no palatable personality that gives him the Ace Hood effect.

You know the one where they can rap their ass off but you know that they’re really an awkward corn ball and 90 percent of their rhymes are not a true representation of who they are as a person.

All in all, I will check his album.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Maybe it was all those years of the fake ass drug dealing raps with no palatable personality that gives him the Ace Hood effect.

You know the one where they can rap their ass off but you know that they’re really an awkward corn ball and 90 percent of their rhymes are not a true representation of who they are as a person.

Man I feel the same way about Pusha.

I liked it him better with Clipse as a duo.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Man I feel the same way about Pusha.

I liked it him better with Clipse as a duo.
I fucked with the clipse heavy but as time went on and Push kept talking about Birds and pushing weight I started to really fade away from dude.

Now don’t get me wrong, home is a dope MC but I feel he is character in a movie more than an artist...

there is no personality in his bars and it gets boring after awhile.

I will jam his shit to be entertained but I wouldn’t buy any of his work or pay to see him perform..,I can’t invest in characters man...perfect example, Rick Ross

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I fucked with the clipse heavy but as time went on and Push kept talking about Birds and pushing weight I started to really fade away from dude.

Now don’t get me wrong, home is a dope MC but I feel he is character in a movie more than an artist...

I will jam his shit to be entertained but I wouldn’t buy any of his work or pay to see him perform..,I can’t invest in characters man...perfect example, Rick Ross

Yes! What you are saying paints the picture perfectly about how I feel about his music and him as an artist.

He's like that actor in the movie when you see him you don't know his name but you know he's a good actor. It's like, "That guy again, he's in a lot of movies, he's a real good actor".

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor

JESUS FCKIN CHRIST
WHIP ROLLING
tumblr_ojw2jzaPS31vr7727o1_500.gif
latest

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Yes! What you are saying paints the picture perfectly about how I feel about his music and him as an artist.

He's like that actor in the movie when you see him you don't know his name but you know he's a good actor. It's like, "That guy again, he's in a lot of movies, he's a real good actor".
Indeed!

noriega

Rising Star
Registered

Crazy thing is Aubrey is actually an actor... Reading from scripts written by others... Fuck what yall talking bout this shit is fuego!! Yall looking at his raps and saying he isn't showing growth when this nigga was working with politicians for prison reform in REAL LIFE ... Ya really gotta relaxxxx

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing is Aubrey is actually an actor... Reading from scripts written by others... Fuck what yall talking bout this shit is fuego!! Yall looking at his raps and saying he isn't showing growth when this nigga was working with politicians for prison reform in REAL LIFE ... Ya really gotta relaxxxx

Not what we saying at all.

The track is dope, no one said it wasn't...yet.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what Pusta T is referring to. He don't even got his facts straight. I already know the truth, but I'm just gonna leave this here so yall can see.

Quentin Miller Officially Speaks on Drake Ghostwriting Rumors
The man of the hour, Quentin Miller, and also the man who Meek Mill said was a ghostwriter for

https://hypebeast.com/2015/7/quentin-miller-officially-speaks-on-drake-ghostwriting-rumors

The man of the hour, Quentin Miller, and also the man who Meek Mill said was a ghostwriter for Drake, has finally spoken out (via Tumblr). In his post, Miller touches on how his work relationship started with Drake and mentioned that the, If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late project was mostly completed before they brought him into the mix. He also fully denies ever being a ghostwriter for Drake. Miller does acknowledge being credited on a several songs on the project, but says that they were simply collaborating together and nothing more. Read the full excerpt below:

Winter 2014… I was just another guy working a job he hated with a passion for music…. And somehow found myself on the phone with One of my idols.. i told him i worked in a bakery and his exact words were “Fuck that, your destined for greatness”… Hearing that from someone that I’ve been studying since 2009, bar for bar…. Theres no way to describe that..
Most of the project was done before i came in the picture.. i remember him playing it for me for the first time thinking “Why am I here?” like.. what does he need me for?? The answer is.. Nothing… I watched this man piece together words in front of me… I watched him write/ replace bars 2- 3 at a time on 6pm in NY.. I witnessed him light up, go in and freestyle madonna…. I took notes from the best in the game….
I remember him Showing me the thank you notes in NY before the album dropped.. Showing me the QM, telling me they put me on the credits (Ghostwritter???) … He attached my name to something that touched the world.. When nobody would pay attention, drake saw something in me and reached out… Of all people… drizzy.. Two artist in exact opposite spaces in their career.. We came together and made something special.. I am not and never will be a “ghostwriter” for drake.. Im proud to say that we’ve collaborated .. but i could never take credit for anything other than the few songs we worked on together .. Thats all i have to say on it.. back to this 1317 shit… – Q.M.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Push reminds me of Luda playing Skinny Black from Hustle and flow. I wasn’t believing Ludachris at all in that role.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

man it's borderline crazy how you pulled this entire shit out of my skull to the fucking T.