New Music: Pusha -T - Infrared (Drake diss) WTF?!? Drake RESPONDS!!!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
His whole click got locked up for selling drugs to the point his brother a Christian rapper now .
Did he move all that don't know but base on that he can rap about it .

The groupie in this thread is funny tho

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What gives you any indication that’s Drake?

I cut off the copy/paste

The game's fucked up
Niggas beats is bangin’, nigga, ya hooks did it
The lyric pennin' equal the Trumps winnin'
The bigger question is how the Russians did it
It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol got damn you salty this mornin fam. It's go be alright. Nigga it's Friday, holiday weekend. Blow a L and relax some my nigga.
I hate corny niggas and pusha t is a bitch for this stunt. We know your career is dead so you trying to revive it with trying to sneak diss smh. Like I said before I hope he saved his money cause he better not expect to do big numbers on his album.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His whole click got locked up for selling drugs to the point his brother a Christian rapper now .
Did he move all that don't know but base on that he can rap about it .

The groupie in this thread is funny tho
Yeah I see alot of groupies on pusha t dick when that nigga don't even know what he's talking about. He starving trying to revive his career so he goes at the hottest rapper in the game.

Sad shit.

He need cut them corny ass braids too.

The nigga stuck in 1993.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I see alot of groupies on pusha t dick when that nigga don't even know what he's talking about. He starving trying to revive his career so he goes at the hottest rapper in the game.

Sad shit.

The nigga stuck in 1993.

He’s been going at Drake for years and Drake dropped a verse about him a year or so ago.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate corny niggas and pusha t is a bitch for this stunt. We know your career is dead so you trying to revive it with trying to sneak diss smh. Like I said before I hope he saved his money cause he better not expect to do big numbers on his album.

Other than not doing “Big Numbers”, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been listening to this shit on repeat since last night. I was heated it was 7 songs but maybe it's for the best if you gonna give me a solid 7. This the best album I've heard this year. Throw anyone name out there. Pusha won't get that credit though.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sad shit.

The nigga stuck in 1993.
Man you taking this shit too serious. You taking this harder than Drake is. I'm sure Aubrey is flattered he even mentioned his name.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you taking this shit too serious. You taking this harder than Drake is. I'm sure Aubrey is flattered he even mentioned his name.
No I'm not. I just hate hating ass rappers. If Pusha T had quality shit people would have been supporting him but he not a quality rapper. So to want to hate on the next man that's doing his thing is just straight wack to me. Meek Mill learned his lesson and now he actually wants to link back up and work with Drake again. Pusha T will learn his lesson as well.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I'm not. I just hate hating ass rappers. If Pusha T had quality shit people would have been supporting him but he not a quality rapper. So to want to hate on the next man that's doing his thing is just straight wack to me. Meek Mill learned his lesson and now he actually wants to link back up and work with Drake again. Pusha T will learn his lesson as well.
So is Mos Def or Talib Kweli not quality because they don't sell a gang of records?