New Music: Pusha -T - Infrared (Drake diss) WTF?!? Drake RESPONDS!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
SSB8vCk.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Drake Continues To Take Over Christmas, Releases Surprise Interview on Tidal
By Chris Murphy
25-Drake-Interview.w330.h330.jpg
Photo: Tidal

Merry Drakemas! Fresh off of dropping a new single on Christmas Eve, the decade’s most prolific rapper gave fans another holiday treat by releasing a surprise video interview with Rap Radar on Christmas day. In the interview with Elliot Wilson and Brian “B.Dot” Miller, Drake gets candid about various facets of his career from his days touring with Lil Wayne to his well documented beefs with Pusha T and Chris Brown.

He still doesn’t like any of Pusha T’s music because “he doesn’t believe it” and credits none other than Serena Williams for inspiring him to respond to Pusha T’s diss track and “finish him”, comparing Drake’s feud with Pusha T to her on-going battle with Maria Sharapova. While Drake has “the most utmost love and respect” for a certain celebrity with an incredibly anticipated album, he also mentions that he and Chris Brown were able “to reconnect” after said superstar exited both their lives, leading to their collaboration on “No Guidance”.

If you’re all out of eggnog and finally finished unwrapping presents, you can gather around the yuletide fire with you and yours and watch the 2 hour and 20 minute interview on Tidal. Because what’s Christmas without watching Drake hang out in his Toronto mansion and defend himself against ghostwriting rumors?

Last edited:

husband73

Rising Star
Registered
Since Drake keeps talking bout that “ final response that he recorded bout push but decided to not put it out ( cause it goes too far) Knowing how Pusha is.. he’ll pay someone in Drakes camp to release it- so that He can REALLY GO OFF on drake and kill him again

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake was asked about this in the interview, but we're kidding ourselves if we believe Drake didn't know, and didn't sign off on the questions prior to the interview. He's way too calculated for that.

The cycle continues though.

Drake says some shit in an interview.
Pusha responds.
Drake fans say Pusha won't let it go and is clout chasing.

Drake drones may be the worst Stans

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Drake was asked about this in the interview, but we're kidding ourselves if we believe Drake didn't know, and didn't sign off on the questions prior to the interview. He's way too calculated for that.

The cycle continues though.

Drake says some shit in an interview.
Pusha responds.
Drake fans say Pusha won't let it go and is clout chasing.

Drake drones may be the worst Stans
The blind dick licking is amazing. I’ve literally gotten into three arguments this morning over this interview. I’ve got these young ass niggas tryna explain record sales, rhythm of music and rap skills to me, not knowing NONE OF THAT means shit in the ring.

Im bout to break out my belt

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The blind dick licking is amazing. I’ve literally gotten into three arguments this morning over this interview. I’ve got these young ass niggas tryna explain record sales, rhythm of music and rap skills to me, not knowing NONE OF THAT means shit in the ring.

Im bout to break out my belt

Fam, if a rich person squares up on a poor person, and gets their ass handed to them, they didn't win the FIGHT because they have more money. They have money, and caught a fade. I'm not quite sure how they don't understand that?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Pusha T Confirms He’s Cut All Ties With Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music

By Thania Garcia
Plus Icon

Paul Morigi/Getty Images for the Recording Academy

Pusha T has publicly cut ties with Kanye West’s former record label G.O.O.D. Music, which he first joined in 2010, and remained with through the release of his 2022 Grammy-nominated album “It’s Almost Dry.”
In 2015, Pusha became the president of G.O.O.D., but in a new interview with XXL, he confirmed his affiliation with the label was cut following West’s outspoken descent into antisemitism. The company’s parent label, Def Jam, ended its business relationship with G.O.O.D. in late October and clarified that its working relationship with West ended in 2021. Pusha now shares a 50/50 deal directly with Def Jam for his music and is under his own label, Heir Wave Music Group.

The rapper told the publication that he hasn’t spoken to West since he articulated his disappointment with him in a November interview. “I was still on tour. I just expressed myself. I express myself to him a lot. He expressed his thoughts to me,” he said. “And he got off the phone saying, ‘Thank you. I know you don’t agree with me, but you never kill me in the public. And some people can’t wait to do that.'”

When asked about West’s appearances on far-right shows and podcasts, he responded that it was “nothing to tap dance around. It’s wrong. Period. But to me, it’s just me and him having a difference of opinion yet again.”
He continued: “If you ain’t with it, you ain’t down. And I ain’t with it. I’m not budging on that. I’m not with it. I heard about this new stuff [on “Infowars“]. I don’t know. It’s something that just sort of tells me he’s not well, at the same time. I will say that. It’s going to places where it’s no way to move around it.”
He recalled having disagreed with West in 2016 following his public support for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign: “People gotta remember, too. This isn’t new for me, when it comes to disagreeing with him politically and things like that.
“Remember, I’m the one that said the MAGA hat is the new Klu Klux Klan hood while he’s making my album,” he continued. “He beefing with Obama. I met Obama. But it’s the same thing with him and the Drake thing. I’m going through this and that, he’s doing shows [with Drake],” he explained.
Pusha first appeared on West’s “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” album on the track “Runaway.” West then served as an executive producer to Pusha’s solo albums, including releases like 2013’s “My Name is My Name” and 2018’s “Daytona.” The former Clipse rapper’s latest effort, “It’s Almost Dry,” saw West take up half of the record’s production duties, while Pharrell Williams, another longtime collaborator of Pusha’s, produced the other half.
“[West] knows I will do everything I gotta do and wanna do. In regard to anything that jeopardizes my look, my pride, anything. He knows that,” Pusha continued. “He knows there’s no talking me off any ledges. He just can’t do it. With him knowing that. I got too much pride to ask somebody to not move a certain way. I don’t do it. But I’m going to react as Coo Coo Cal as I fucking want to when I feel like something is not going in my favor. It is what it is, man.”

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Push just wanted an excuse. Good for him tho. Normally i would call his loyalty in to question but after Kanye had that man destroy Drake for him then go back dick riding Drake, ... i dont blame Push.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pusha T Confirms He’s Cut All Ties With Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music

By Thania Garcia
Plus Icon

Paul Morigi/Getty Images for the Recording Academy

Pusha T has publicly cut ties with Kanye West’s former record label G.O.O.D. Music, which he first joined in 2010, and remained with through the release of his 2022 Grammy-nominated album “It’s Almost Dry.”
In 2015, Pusha became the president of G.O.O.D., but in a new interview with XXL, he confirmed his affiliation with the label was cut following West’s outspoken descent into antisemitism. The company’s parent label, Def Jam, ended its business relationship with G.O.O.D. in late October and clarified that its working relationship with West ended in 2021. Pusha now shares a 50/50 deal directly with Def Jam for his music and is under his own label, Heir Wave Music Group.

The rapper told the publication that he hasn’t spoken to West since he articulated his disappointment with him in a November interview. “I was still on tour. I just expressed myself. I express myself to him a lot. He expressed his thoughts to me,” he said. “And he got off the phone saying, ‘Thank you. I know you don’t agree with me, but you never kill me in the public. And some people can’t wait to do that.'”

When asked about West’s appearances on far-right shows and podcasts, he responded that it was “nothing to tap dance around. It’s wrong. Period. But to me, it’s just me and him having a difference of opinion yet again.”
He continued: “If you ain’t with it, you ain’t down. And I ain’t with it. I’m not budging on that. I’m not with it. I heard about this new stuff [on “Infowars“]. I don’t know. It’s something that just sort of tells me he’s not well, at the same time. I will say that. It’s going to places where it’s no way to move around it.”
He recalled having disagreed with West in 2016 following his public support for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign: “People gotta remember, too. This isn’t new for me, when it comes to disagreeing with him politically and things like that.
“Remember, I’m the one that said the MAGA hat is the new Klu Klux Klan hood while he’s making my album,” he continued. “He beefing with Obama. I met Obama. But it’s the same thing with him and the Drake thing. I’m going through this and that, he’s doing shows [with Drake],” he explained.
Pusha first appeared on West’s “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” album on the track “Runaway.” West then served as an executive producer to Pusha’s solo albums, including releases like 2013’s “My Name is My Name” and 2018’s “Daytona.” The former Clipse rapper’s latest effort, “It’s Almost Dry,” saw West take up half of the record’s production duties, while Pharrell Williams, another longtime collaborator of Pusha’s, produced the other half.
“[West] knows I will do everything I gotta do and wanna do. In regard to anything that jeopardizes my look, my pride, anything. He knows that,” Pusha continued. “He knows there’s no talking me off any ledges. He just can’t do it. With him knowing that. I got too much pride to ask somebody to not move a certain way. I don’t do it. But I’m going to react as Coo Coo Cal as I fucking want to when I feel like something is not going in my favor. It is what it is, man.”

I said it before and I'll say it again, this is a really pussy move by Push and Push is my guy.

Stood by him with the trump shit, stood by him with the slavery is a choice, stood by him when he spoke flagrantly foul on George Floyd, stood by him with the white lives matter BS amongst other things in the past 5 or mor me years.

But the minute Kanye said something about the Jews and all of Kanye's businesses separated from him, now Push has had enough and now it's time for him to distance himself.

OptimisticShortAfricangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said it before and I'll say it again, this is a really pussy move by Push and Push is my guy.

Stood by him with the trump shit, stood by him with the slavery is a choice, stood by him when he spoke flagrantly foul on George Floyd, stood by him with the white lives matter BS amongst other things in the past 5 or mor me years.

But the minute Kanye said something about the Jews and all of Kanye's businesses separated from him, now Push has had enough and now it's time for him to distance himself.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Good point

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Push just wanted an excuse. Good for him tho. Normally i would call his loyalty in to question but after Kanye had that man destroy Drake for him then go back dick riding Drake, ... i dont blame Push.
Destroy drake . Lmao
Drake had his biggest hit after that wack ass “beef”. I think he's doing just fine