New Music Video: Megan Thee Stallion - HISS (Nicki pissed and done lost her mind!!)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Beam Me Up Scotty was her in her prime. But like you said, Albums my brotha. You can’t be a GOAT without a classic album.

I never questioned her work ethic. I wouldn’t know though. Her albums have a 4-5 year gap between them and most of them are mid to me.

She was feature heavy early in her career. Name a feature in the last 10 years where she bodied it?

MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
Latifah - Black Reign
Kim - Hardcore
Foxy - Ill Na Na

Eve and Remy didn’t really make great albums but their pen stayed lethal throughout.

Shit Jean Grae - Jeanius is better than anything Nicki put out

Rapsody - Laila’s Wisdom

My personal favorite female MC is Lauryn but Miseducation as great as it is, is more R&B. Her bars on The Score though are legendary.

I like Nicki but I think she’s overrated.

But if you’re like in your 20’s - early 30’s, Nicki will be your female GOAT probably.

I think maybe this album probably get best one?

Pink Friday Reloaded probably the one

Singles with sales, production video that's a classic.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Beam Me Up Scotty was her in her prime. But like you said, Albums my brotha. You can’t be a GOAT without a classic album.

I never questioned her work ethic. I wouldn’t know though. Her albums have a 4-5 year gap between them and most of them are mid to me.

She was feature heavy early in her career. Name a feature in the last 10 years where she bodied it?

MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
Latifah - Black Reign
Kim - Hardcore
Foxy - Ill Na Na

Eve and Remy didn’t really make great albums but their pen stayed lethal throughout.

Rapsody - Laila’s Wisdom

My personal favorite female MC is Lauryn but Miseducation as great as it is, is more R&B. Her bars on The Score though are legendary.

But if you’re like in your 20’s - early 30’s, Nicki will be your female GOAT probably.

sidebar...

Eve work is ridiculously slept on I think she got a classic in there no doubt.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
Latifah - Black Reign
Kim - Hardcore
Foxy - Ill Na Na

Rapsody - Laila’s Wisdom

Now the funny thing is?

If you REALLY want to do this,

Of those 4 albums which are all my favorites and undisputed...

Nicki WROTE all of hers

Can these other MCs say the same?

Cause that SHOULD matter

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
sidebar...

Eve work is ridiculously slept on I think she got a classic in there no doubt.
Let There Be Eve was my favorite.

Very few female MC’s have made a song as powerful as “Love Is Blind”

She also going bar for bar with DMX and The Lox in their prime so she gets massive props

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MC Lyte - Lyte As A Rock
Latifah - Black Reign
Kim - Hardcore
Foxy - Ill Na Na

Rapsody - Laila’s Wisdom

Love Jean Grae and Rap

But now we going into subjectivity

Lauryn is goddess mc period

It's all about preference I think Nicki is a beast and under appreciated.

And much like Drake debates...

This is all so subjective was a ton of intentional and unintentional goal post moving by all sides.

All that matters is she ain't wack.

With the current state of music what it is?

I'm just happy with that.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I think maybe this album probably get best one?

Pink Friday Reloaded probably the one

Singles with sales, production video that's a classic.
Lowkey, I thought Pinkprint was better than people gave it credit for

But Pink Friday is her best album to me. She was hungry and wasn’t into pop records

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let There Be Eve was my favorite.

Very few female MC’s have made a song as powerful as “Love Is Blind”

She also going bar for bar with DMX and The Lox in their prime so she gets massive props

^^^^^

DUDES WERE SINGING THAT HOOK IN PRIVATE!!!

The lyrics and production were both outstanding

She is grossly under appreciated as a song writer

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Now the funny thing is?

Nicki WROTE all of hers

Cause that SHOULD matter
Now the funny thing is?

Nicki WROTE all of hers

Cause that SHOULD matter

Only 2 i named that you can put that claim to is Kim and Fox.

But let’s be clear: Kim wrote her verse for Quiet Storm Remix.

Foxy wrote Broken Silence is looked at as really her best album.

AND…we can diss Safaree all day cause he’s dripping with clown juice, but her verses were better when they were together.

Not saying he wrote them, but he may have had some input. Some people suck at making songs for themselves but have an ear for assisting other artist (ie Quentin/Drake)

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Love Jean Grae and Rap

But now we going into subjectivity

Lauryn is goddess mc period

It's all about preference I think Nicki is a beast and under appreciated.

And much like Drake debates...

This is all so subjective was a ton of intentional and unintentional goal post moving by all sides.

All that matters is she ain't wack.

With the current state of music what it is?

I'm just happy with that.
Nicki has never been purely whack. In her heart of hearts, she’s an MC from Queens who cares about her craft.

It’s hard to stay hungry when everyone says you’re the best to ever do it.

Ice Spice, Sexxy Red and all these other lame chicks are shit tho

Scar Lip goes tho

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Only 2 i named that you can put that claim to is Kim and Fox.

But let’s be clear: Kim wrote her verse for Quiet Storm Remix.

Foxy wrote Broken Silence is looked at as really her best album.

AND…we can diss Safaree all day cause he’s dripping with clown juice, but her verses were better when they were together.

Not saying he wrote them, but he may have had some input. Some people suck at making songs for themselves but have an ear for assisting other artist (ie Quentin/Drake)

Bro let's be clearer

Brooklyn all day and night

Inga good forever.

Queen Bee>>>

BUT it had to be mentioned if we playing fair.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki has never been purely whack. In her heart of hearts, she’s an MC from Queens who cares about her craft.

It’s hard to stay hungry when everyone says you’re the best to ever do it.

Ice Spice, Sexxy Red and all these other lame chicks are shit tho

Scar Lip goes tho

bro....

I defend Ice Spice. She found her lane writes found her production her sound and stuck with it and exceeded all expectations

I f**KS with her music I can't explain it I like it and Riot is a beast shout out Enuff.

And I would munch her like a zombie.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She aint good under pressure

She didn't want to be git like Meek and wait to long but responding quick with a sub par track night be just as bad

She had Drake and Wayne and couldn't take out Remy.

Worst part is she losing to a girl who really can't RAP.

She lucky her other opps ain't join in.

Cause I KNOW Latto and Cardi got Nocki diss tracks saved and ready, produced and mastered.

how long did JayZ wait before dropping his response to Ether? I dont think it was a week and quite frankly, it was subpar IMO

Last edited:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
bro....

I defend Ice Spice. She found her lane writes found her production her sound and stuck with it and exceeded all expectations

I f**KS with her music I can't explain it I like it and Riot is a beast shout out Enuff.

Lol i feel you

She has her lane for sure. And she’s a cute chick was a fat ass so I’m here for it.

I’m 38. She ain’t making music for me lol. I’ll watch her vids on mute and big it up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol i feel you

She has her lane for sure. And she’s a cute chick was a fat ass so I’m here for it.

I’m 38. She ain’t making music for me lol. I’ll watch her vids on mute and big it up

I'm WAY older

And feel the exact same way!!!

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
how long did JayZ wait before dropping his response to Ether? I dont think it was weak and quite frankly, it was subpar IMO
And that was the mistake. Jay lost the battle because he responded to Ether to quickly. Dame said he was pissed when SuperUgly dropped.

Takeover dropped on September 11th.

Nas waited until December 4th (HOV’s bday) to drop Ether.

Back then, shit was calculated AF.

In this popcorn generation, if you don’t respond in a day, you lost

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how long did JayZ wait before dropping his response to Ether? I dont think it was weak and quite frankly, it was subpar IMO

You can't compare essentially pre internet stuff to modern diss tracks

Cause then how long did Nas have to reply to Takeover? Months?

Sidebar: think Takeover s better than Ether.

But super ugly was not horrible but just poorly timed and executed and not the proper tone

Especially since Jay had to apologize for the baby seat

Which looking back is crazy that people were so offended by that.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

But super ugly was not horrible but just poorly timed and executed and not the proper tone

Time does heal all wounds because whats even crazier is that they were able to sit down and break bread after that..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Time does heal all wounds because whats even crazier is that they were able to sit down and break bread after that..

I really wish more rappers from that era and beyond could do the same.

Some of these youtube interviews and podcasts sound sad and pathetic with longstanding petty ridiculous beefs and bitterness over decade old perceived slights.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
bro....

Ice is so trash fam. Like the 1 kid that's fucks it up for everybody and the teacher is like "nobody gets to go to recess" I feel like somebody is gonna come out like "none of you hoes can make music because she done fucked it up for everyone"

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She need someone because this garbage
I feel like I'm watching someone demise....like Whitney career towards the end. Not comparing the two hell naw but I remember seeing Whitney Houston on TV and everyone laughing at her antics and making fun of her and I was like man ain't nobody else seeing this shit? This shit not gonna end well.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

GODDAM!!!!!! :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

zwWmh2.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man a lot of alleged ghostwriters left but still carried them self well like a fat joe
but nicki is lying if she safari had no impact on her career i mean like wtf?
Yeah I'll never forget I heard him freestyle might've been on Breakfast Club and I'm like wow this shit sound exactly like Nicki shit sound more like Nicki than Nicki do lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Blueprint 2 low key was actually 1 of jay best insults towards nas

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
People like to give the moniker of “Best Female MC” to Nicki but:

1. She doesn’t have a classic album.

2. She can’t make a good battle record.

Like her longevity is cool, but she ain’t out here spitting like that.

Thing is, she's quite capable of doing both if she put her mind to it! But she's too caught up in popularity and streams and social media to really do it.