New Orleans Mayor Speaks Out After Being Accused Of Having An Affair With Police Officer

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Dawg, after running across this video,on the behalf of Teddie…. Leave that woman alone…. Let her just enjoy the few days she have out…

The only reason I’m requesting this is because she clearly don’t give a fuck!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Go get ‘em Teddie

LMAO, I get it but the reason why I hate it and why I go so hard on her is becuase she and her backer went out of their way to paint a woman (Desiree Charbonnet) as corrupt based simply on the fact that she is creole and comes from an old and prominent family although Desiree Charbonnet nothing even close to scandal in her career.

She ran on a platform of being something new, being fresh, being a change and yet she's just more of the same, if not extremely worse. This bitch survived life in Compton in the 1980s to get a degree and become mayor of one of the world's most famous cities and yet she's about to end up in a place she probably figured she was trying to avoid back in 1988

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LMAO, I get it but the reason why I hate it and why I go so hard on her is becuase she and her backer went out of their way to paint a woman (Desiree Charbonnet) as corrupt based simply on the fact that she is creole and comes from an old and prominent family although Desiree Charbonnet nothing even close to scandal in her career.

She ran on a platform of being something new, being fresh, being a change and yet she's just more of the same, if not extremely worse. This bitch survived life in Compton in the 1980s to get a degree and become mayor of one of the world's most famous cities and yet she's about to end up in a place she probably figured she was trying to avoid back in 1988

that why I say let Teddie be…

:lol: :lol:

On the real I feel everything you stress about her azz….

Like she could’ve been the breathe of fresh air for the whole area, vs just having isolated groups backing her.

In order to talk about change you gotta be the change
And many fail to do so, you gotta be a solid mudda fucker to stay straight.
I meant the last fucking thing New Orleans folks want to get is some fuck shit with the Mayor.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Yall think I don't like Teedy?

Byron Cole hates that bitch.

TLDR: Palestinians are protesting in Congo Square (considered Holy ground by some in the Black community)