New TV Trailer - Charmed (The CW) 2018 Reboot CANCELED

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Wait she is the reason I watched the show. I mean it was on in the background and when I heard her voice I paid attention. That sounds about right. Damn she is fine.
You were watching for her.
I stayed around for Ms. Diaz
558265780b848999f41b0ec9292df2cb.jpg

Been a fan of her for a minute.
There's a certain 'around the way' beauty to her that just works for me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shannen still kicking at this bees nest?!

Even on her way out.............

Eek

Yo... She really needs to let this go

Shannon? We knew you were a b*tch before worldwide high speed telecommunications, streaming, and free texting.

Do you understand how much of a legendary b*tch you have to be to go global by email and fax?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo... She really needs to let this go

Shannon? We knew you were a b*tch before worldwide high speed telecommunications, streaming, and free texting.

Do you understand how much of a legendary b*tch you have to be to go global by email and fax?

Bruh I agree because Alyssa has apologized again and again AND AGAIN. She says she reached out privately and even offered an olive branch publicly throughout the years......and even still Shannen will not let this shit go.

I might understand if this was the only instance of Shannen being called a diva / problem and that hurt her reputation. But according to my wife, the broad was kicked off 90210 for similar behavior.

So this was becoming a pattern for Shannen at the time.

Now this show may be of more importance to Shannen because she was listed as an EP on the show and that would've been 5 more years of good ass $$$.

But otherwise I just don't get why Shannen is acting like this.

And then to keep dragging the other 2 broads into it.......... is wild.

In my opinion Shannen should focus on her unfortunate medical condition and find whatever peace she can in these last days.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh Alyssa has apologized again and again and again. She says she reached out privately and even offered an olive branch publicly throughout the years......and even still Shannen will not let this shit go.

I might understand if this was the only instance of her being called a diva / problem and that hurt her reputation. But according to my wife, the broad was kicked off 90210 for similar behavior.

So this was a pattern for her.

Now this may be of more importance to her because she was listed as an EP on this show and that would've been 5 years of good $$$

But otherwise I just don't get it.

And to keep dragging the other 2 broads into it.......

I was talking about Shannen did you read what I wrote? I told her to let it go and she has asmit that her reputation preceded her for decades.

where did you see me critize Alyssa?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agreed with your criticism.

Statement edited to clarify my point.

Peace

I just didn't want folks to think I was co signing her old ass hissy fits

They ALL too old for this.

If they could finally grow up they would have actively supported the series at the time. Probably end up getting checks and a career boost if they had all appeared on it.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh shit

Rose McGowan's Powder with a wig cosplaying self quoted Katt Williams from the Club Shay Shay interview!! Hahaha

This is messy, petty and just too much..... got damn mayne!! Fucking fight and then move on!! Shit

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

https-www-instagram-com-p-899679530.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh I agree because Alyssa has apologized again and again AND AGAIN. She says she reached out privately and even offered an olive branch publicly throughout the years......and even still Shannen will not let this shit go.

I might understand if this was the only instance of Shannen being called a diva / problem and that hurt her reputation. But according to my wife, the broad was kicked off 90210 for similar behavior.

So this was becoming a pattern for Shannen at the time.

Now this show may be of more importance to Shannen because she was listed as an EP on the show and that would've been 5 more years of good ass $$$.

But otherwise I just don't get why Shannen is acting like this.

And then to keep dragging the other 2 broads into it.......... is wild.

In my opinion Shannen should focus on her unfortunate medical condition and find whatever peace she can in these last days.

"It’s no secret that Shannen and I had a complicated relationship, but at its core was someone I deeply respected and was in awe of,” Milano, 51, said in a statement on Sunday, July 14. “She was a talented actress, beloved by many and the world is less without her. My condolences to all who loved her.

Last edited: