New York is A different world

nm09

Rising Star
Registered
Jumaane is a camera chaser
its tricky cause folks in his position has to get the spotlight to show "im doing this or im part of that ,part of the brand when being political in locally held office otherwise folks will think your not participating."

I see your point though but its a catch22 since he started that way when he had the dreadlocks .

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What s lovely friendly town. We uld love to visit someday...

Whole different breed of humans. Been there once as a little kid. Was on the subway with my cousin. First, saw a lady with a baby in a stroller coming up the stairs. People going down were cursing her calling her a stupid bitch and get out the way, yet no one trying to help her and she was struggling. Second, my cousin gave me specific instructions. Don't look at nobody, don't stare at nobody, don't talk to nobody. He was holding on the strap and I was holding onto his leg cause the train was crowded. Saw this dude cut a dude back pocket and take his wallet. Way he did it was so smooth cause as the train was rocking, he was cutting down the seams until the door open wallet fell in his hand and he walked out. Never seen anything like it. Was pulling my cousins leg as it was happening. He was like "what the fuck did I just tell you?" No one was the least bit concerned but I know people saw. Savage. Haven't been back since. No desire after that

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Whole different breed of humans. Been there once as a little kid. Was on the subway with my cousin. First, saw a lady with a baby in a stroller coming up the stairs. People going down were cursing her calling her a stupid bitch and get out the way, yet no one trying to help her and she was struggling. Second, my cousin gave me specific instructions. Don't look at nobody, don't stare at nobody, don't talk to nobody. He was holding on the strap and I was holding onto his leg cause the train was crowded. Saw this dude cut a dude back pocket and take his wallet. Way he did it was so smooth cause as the train was rocking, he was cutting down the seams until the door open wallet fell in his hand and he walked out. Never seen anything like it. Was pulling my cousins leg as it was happening. He was like "what the fuck did I just tell you?" No one was the least bit concerned but I know people saw. Savage. Haven't been back since. No desire after that
lol what decade was this? If it was the 70s/80s it was grimey ville.. even in the 90s was still there somewhat but cool down in the 2000s.. depends on what part you were in and where you going now. But as we always say these new motherfuckers have no idea how grimey nyc use to be. So when they make all this commotion about now us vets look at it like nig please you have no idea what nyc use to be.. it’s Disneyland out here right now

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol what decade was this? If it was the 70s/80s it was grimey ville.. even in the 90s was still there somewhat but cool down in the 2000s.. depends on what part you were in and where you going now. But as we always say these new motherfuckers have no idea how grimey nyc use to be. So when they make all this commotion about now us vets look at it like nig please you have no idea what nyc use to be.. it’s Disneyland out here right now
Like 78-80. We would spend summers in New Jersey. My brother and sister and cousins were older and used to go over to the city. Never would take me. This particular time, my cousin was like nothing gonna happen to my little cuz, I got him. That shit scarred me for life. People were wild and I remember everything was so dirty and graffiti everywhere. Hallway in building we went smelled like piss too. Not knocking your town, that was just wild to me as a little kid