BGOL Investor

Shit is ridiculous :smh:

r6x4Pr.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hudson Yards?

@tallblacknyc @dik cashmere @Lexx Diamond
Yeah it’s on 34 st.. basically the home to billionaires who cop million dollar condos.. got a bunch of shopping lil areas and is connected to the high line

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah it’s on 34 st.. basically the home to billionaires who cop million dollar condos.. got a bunch of shopping lil areas and is connected to the high line

I was JUST out there. These little shops I mean some labels I have never seen a d still can't pronounce

EMPTY.

But you can tell the merchandise is no price tags.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

One of my many fears back in the day when I spent summers with family in Harlem. If one Brownstone caught on fire and the NYFD took to long it was ball game. My family always kept 5 or 6 fire extinguishers ready even though some had fire systems in the house already.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
One of my many fears back in the day when I spent summers with family in Harlem. If one Brownstone caught on fire and the NYFD took to long it was ball game. My family always kept 5 or 6 fire extinguishers ready even though some had fire systems in the house already.
You’re right about them brownstones. In this instance FD got there in less than 2 minutes the firehouse is down the block from this fire.