New York Portal has been shut down temporarily after Instagram influencer FLASHES people

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
YES, Topless is OK, AS long as not being done in a on purpose lewd way. We can all say that was on purpose lewd
They literally had the topless performers down in time square for yrs. go to a parade tits be out, certain clubs tits be out, hell on new years these two chicks hopped out the cab around my way around 4 am see through everything, tits out, looking for a place to eat.. cops don’t do anything.. topless legal.. they pushed the if a man can walk around with no shirt than so can a female

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uh Id bet twenty seven stacks, THAT WHOLE SHIT WAS SET UP..... sex SELLS

and they just want that EVENT TO GO VIRAL...

just social media marketing.....if ya askin a real knigga!!

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This wouldn’t be a bad idea if kids wasn’t walking back-and-forth by that thing, but at the end of the day, this is America. Oh, they are not that innocent on the other side of that portal because someone was doing cocaine in front of the thing a couple of days ago before they shut it down.

Most of those kids already have phone & are looking at worse on a daily basis..lol Hell regular tv is showing wild assed shit on a daily basis.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Most of those kids already have phone & are looking at worse on a daily basis..lol Hell regular tv is showing wild assed shit on a daily basis.
You are right, but I do have a problem with the cocaine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many places on the planet this would be cool. Like Kenya to Ghana. Once you let whites, arabs, anyone else in, its fucked

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Surprised it lasted 10 days. :smh:

54PM7X.jpg