NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
I hear and agree with most of what you are saying but.....

you can't get FIRED over some shit you did several years ago, at another place of employment, over an accusation. There's got to be STRONG proof, not just "she said shit". Granted, some of this mofo's acted like little horny frat house bro's, probably. In the automotive world, there are tons of mofos shaking in there cubes over shit that goes down in the plants.
Exactly what you're saying can't happen is happening. Guys are getting fired for shit they did years ago. So again just to be safe, keep all sexual stuff out of work. Even if the females are being freaky, if you care about your career just don't do it.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am the FIRST, as a male, to support the dismantling of patriarchy and chauvinism.

However, a story of a white woman, accusing an array of Black men, and claiming one of them used the word "cock" when referring to their OWN genitalia is an IMMEDIATE red flag for me.:smh:

I know ANYONE is capable, but McNabb though?

Seems a tad bit out of character taking into account his personal and professional legacy.:dunno:

marionbarrya-720702.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:That is like my top 3 political scandal soundbyte of all time.
She got those pics and texts...

these guys are grown men

PROFESSIONALS

been in the game for decades.

If true?

they were sloppy as f*ck and kinda deserve this.

If NOT true?

They BETTER have saved HER texts too...

and saved some pics

Unless SHE was smart enough to never respond.

Right there...

even the simplest simp would have realized they were getting set up.
:itsawrap:

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
Whelp niggas didn't have foresight . Playing the demon advocate every chick ain't checking to get knocked down at work. Even some are u can't be shitting where u collect bags and u trying to level up. Keep it boring fuck talking about barbershop ish at work.
And a lot use sexual harassment accusations for payback. Let them see you get a promotion or come up in the workplace and they're not. That'll be that female you thought you were cool with, running to HR getting your ass fired.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The trap is real! When you hear this many people "sexually harass" one woman you already know.

Is there a chance they all lost their minds at once and just came at her at different times? Of course!

But, it's more likely "exchanges" from both sides occurred and at some point, one of those parties decided to change the rules of engagement.

$$$$$$$

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
She fucked a few of em willingly and they told some friends to crack on her ho ass. She didn't drop allegations til she was outta there and smelled a come up.

She's upset she's known as a pass around.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
She fucked a few of em willingly and they told some friends to crack on her ho ass. She didn't drop allegations til she was outta there and smelled a come up.

She's upset she's known as a pass around.

giphy.gif

#slutshaming
#victimblaming

*two cents*

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
And a lot use sexual harassment accusations for payback. Let them see you get a promotion or come up in the workplace and they're not. That'll be that female you thought you were cool with, running to HR getting your ass fired.

I keep it office friendly. I keep it friendly enough just to blend in with the office culture. We currently play a trivia game called HQ.

Outside of that I don't have any pics of family nor do i speak about the youngins in the fam.

Everytime is an office party i have to feed the homeless or go hang with the kids at the hospital. I do a lot of giving back so I get out of not going.

If i do go i'll have a water and cranberry or sprite and cranberry hang for an hour and im out. Its not like i dislike cacs (bgol term) . I just can't hang, be cool and collect the luggage at the same place.

I know a few played up the lgbt role. They seem to escape drama and get by so far.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
However, a story of a white woman, accusing an array of Black men, and claiming one of them used the word "cock" when referring to their OWN genitalia is an IMMEDIATE red flag for me
We are talking about black men that are surrounded by white people, and probably fucked a lot of white women. And Faulk I believe mostly deals with white women. Now is being lied on impossible, hell no. But using the word cock to white women that say it, isn't a stretch

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you come into contact with “Billions” of women a day or do you come into contact with the ones that you interact with on a daily basis?

And if you’re interacting with a woman that you’re both interested in eachother, she’s more than “Some Bitch”.

Also, one doesn’t extend himself to every woman, but if you both have a mutual interest.

giphy.gif

What cat is missing is that people fuck people they are around. So, you just got to be easy about who you fuck who is around you. I always say put them through a bunch of stress tests and just fall back. Don't even press it because they will come to you. All you have be is steady and then make sure they know the deal before you even go there. The problem is cats want shit that is quick and easy.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What cat is missing is that people fuck people they are around. So, you just got to be easy about who you fuck who is around you. I always say put them through a bunch of stress tests and just fall back. Don't even press it because they will come to you. All you have be is steady and then make sure they know the deal before you even go there. The problem is cats want shit that is quick and easy.

Agreed

BORN5

wannabe star
Registered
We need proof, where's the full body pic. Need to see the entire Full Body shot of her to see why these guys even approach her...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The problem is that you are having dudes getting fired over shit they did years ago...
if a dude randomly groped your moms and pulled his dick out and tried to rub it against her arms, than ran away... 7 yrs later if you bumped into him are you gonna be like hey guy 5 yrs ago i would've stomped your skull in but since 7 yrs past im gonna 4get about it and give u dap:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...1 yr 5 yrs 20 yrs 40yrs it dont matter how longtime go by you gonna stomp a nig skull in if he violate your moms or any love 1... well in the court of law why should they forgive or forget any sexual assault??.. if you wouldn't why should they?? .. home training..when did molesting broads become acceptable

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
if a dude randomly groped your moms and pulled his dick out and tried to rub it against her arms, than ran away... 7 yrs later if you bumped into him are you gonna be like hey guy 5 yrs ago i would've stomped your skull in but since 7 yrs past im gonna 4get about it and give u dap:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...1 yr 5 yrs 20 yrs 40yrs it dont matter how longtime go by you gonna stomp a nig skull in if he violate your moms or any love 1... well in the court of law why should they forgive or forget any sexual assault??.. if you wouldn't why should they?? .. home training..when did molesting broads become acceptable

The problem is that you are having dudes getting fired over shit they did years ago...

The problem is not that these dudes are getting caught up on shit they did years ago IF THEY DID IT the problem is there is no due process, protocol, or procedures to go about this proving/disproving these accusations IF THEY DIDN'T.

That - accusation only needed- is in and of itself is horrifying.

Also, people have a nasty way of misremebering shit over time; that of course varies person to person scenario to scenario. So while I believe a woman would never forget a horrific incident such as rape, I'm going to be a tad bit skeptical of a woman coming forward claiming she got her butt pinched by Johnny Carson backstage before a taping of The Tonight Show in 1978 and after 40 years she's mustard up the courage to tell the tale.

This #metoo renaissance is extremely human. As we all know- you more than most tallblacknyc- anything human is messy as fuck.

See you lakeside...

*two cents*

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The problem is not that these dudes are getting caught up on shit they did years ago IF THEY DID IT the problem is there is no due process, protocol, or procedures to go about this proving/disproving these accusations IF THEY DIDN'T.

That - accusation only needed- is in and of itself is horrifying.

Also, people have a nasty way of misremebering shit over time; that of course varies person to person scenario to scenario. So while I believe a woman would never forget a horrific incident such as rape, I'm going to be a tad bit skeptical of a woman coming forward claiming she got her but pinched by Johnny Carson backstage before a taping of The Tonight Show in 1978 and after 40 years she's mustard up the courage to tell the tale.

This #metoo renaissance is extremely human. As we all know- you more than most tallblacknyc- anything human is messy as fuck.

See you lakeside...

*two cents*
witch hunt was delusional cacs thinking other cacs had magical powers and killing innocent people... this is called chickens coming home to roost..lot of farmers goin down for their ruthless activity.. cant call this 1 on this cac broad with the nfl players.. but pedo spacey, serial jerkoff louis, and gropey fat cook goin down for being guilty

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The NFL Network got a bunch of SEXY ass women working for them...

And I'm not even talking about the on air personalities.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Why wouldn't you get your freak on under another name :smh: