Nigga Got Knocked the FUCK OUT! DAMN Homie. LOL

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coward ass dude. He knew the old man was outmatched and could have left it at that. Sad society we've become.
kevin-hart-yes.gif

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That stupid ass nigga fail for the bait. Now he will lose his job, be prosecuted and the business will be sued.

These are the type of employees I do not want working for me in my establishments

Until you’re the one being sued
Really?

DixonBawls

Rising Star
Registered
You can tell dude ain't really a fighter but got tired of all the disrespect. All of the shit he was saying after he punch the guy sounds like everything he heard people say on the Internet

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Who's gonna press charges and who is gonna sue?

Charges can absolutely be pressed since he was never struck or in danger yet chose to walk around the counter to engage.

Even with dude antagonizing amd threatening him he can't legally justify walking from behind that counter and engaging.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Charges can absolutely be pressed since he was never struck or in danger yet chose to walk around the counter to engage.

Even with dude antagonizing amd threatening him he can't legally justify walking from behind that counter and engaging.
no civil lawyer is touching that and no prosecutor is going to use the drunk dude as a sympathetic victim.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
the video clearly shows self defense.
Real talk, I don't take issue with it. But, they'll probably say something like, "You pretty much had control over the situation when you dazed the guy. Then, you went in again and again... you went overboard. Oh, and what made you go on the other side of the counter?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Real talk, I don't take issue with it. But, they'll probably say something like, "You pretty much had control over the situation when you dazed the guy. Then, you went in again and again... you went overboard. Oh, and what made you go on the other side of the counter?
most the lawyer folk i know are more concerned with getting a win than getting aired out nationally.

that customer was THE WORST :lol:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

Danger is relative and that customer was making all kinds of threats.

Once credible threats are made self defense can be engaged.