Nurses aren't loyal

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If a woman has to “work” why should you settle just for 1 man? If you don’t want her to work, put her on disability. And then you’ll find out she’s still working full time hours while collecting a disability check.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The title stated nurses are most likely to cheat than any other profession. It didn't ask whether or not men "take nurses seriously".
- I disagree.
Which is why I still say stripping is a profession with a much, much higher "cheating" rate.
You can't cheat if you're not in a relationship. No one is wifing up a stripper, lots of men have and will wife up nurses. Leading to......... Nurses fuckin cheating. Stop trying to out think the room on this.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And school teachers
Yup. Add social workers too. TRUST ME ON THAT ONE. :thumbsup:

qd7MCI.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You can't cheat if you're not in a relationship. No one is wifing up a stripper, lots of men have and will wife up nurses. Leading to......... Nurses fuckin cheating. Stop trying to out think the room on this.
Right, everyone knows you can't turn a hoe into a housewife which is why people wouldn't date nor marry a stripper.

Now a nurse you could want her to be your wife but they aren't loyal when they have a high chance of cheating just like other jobs when you're around women the most.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BTW....
It's not my thing, but if you want a job specifically to have sex with married women, being a Bartender at a hotel is the gig. Dozens of women sit at the bar when out of town on business. Often alone, with a room upstairs.
Truth.com.. I remember explaining this in another thread yrs ago probably to playahatian about the hotel circuit and all the undercover fucking that goes on. We use to call it hotel macking lots of hotels in NYC that threw parties or have seating outside and during the summer lots of out of state chicks and foreign broads be there with friends and no dudes. They always want something to do or need somebody to show them around. Lot of opportunities chilling at hotels. Fucked my first Australian chick thanks to hotels and other foreign / out of state chicks. Spider-Man know what he talking about

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said anything about "wifing up" anyone.
And plenty of people "think" they're in stable relationships.
- How many women erroneously "think" a dude is theirs after they've had sex?
- How many dudes "think" they own a woman after having sex with her a few times?
It happens way more than you'd believe. Thus, I stand by my answer... :dunno: