NY Legal: MTA is using AI to track fare evasion on the subway UPDATE: Fare Enforcement Teams mobilized

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: :roflmao3:

I was WAITING on you bro!

But didn't I WARN YOU?

I have a few negrodameus moments myself you know
There’s still a rule that exist that I wonder are their aware of that some free riders notice that still can make them maneuver through the city without bumping into them guys.. that’s the only rule I care about that they dont touch.. funny thing I was actually gonna use a free bus today to go put some money on my metro card cause next week for the first time ever I might ride on them Mta boats to a certain location

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s still a rule that exist that I wonder are their aware of that some free riders notice that still can make them maneuver through the city without bumping into them guys.. that’s the only rule I care about that they dont touch.. funny thing I was actually gonna use a free bus today to go put some money on my metro card cause next week for the first time ever I might ride on them Mta boats to a certain location

Oh you better PM me dawg

:dance:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What's ironic is that the same technology that was used to entertain and make us giggle is not being transformed into devices that could one day enslave us. Let that rest on your mind, this Christmas when you are waiting on line in order to cop that Playstation 5 you've been dreaming about.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just did

592376e8510681022949902e_giphy-downsized%20(2).gif

I just saw it that CANNOT be true.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
592376e8510681022949902e_giphy-downsized%20(2).gif

I just saw it that CANNOT be true.
Let’s just say I do a lot of downtown shopping in certain areas and hangout in certain areas , I have to utilize certain buses and when I maneuver I utilize the rule and well let’s just say I’m 100 percent good.. the joke is I noticed a large presence of people from all walks of life start seemingly utilizing that rule cause it’s wayyyyy more people using those certain buses now than ever b4 and it’s free99.. even a chick that’s pretty much a friend with benefits said she notices the high traffic of people getting on by that rule where she works at.. she just laughs cause she said yeah she never seen them buses so packed until the past several months. Quite a few people have listen to my rule and said they started maneuvering the same way and yep never see them

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Unlike its predecessor, the OMNY card will be valid for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with up to four free rides a day. It’s a striking difference from the original student MetroCards that only allowed three free rides on school days between the hours of 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Hehe negrodamaus

Undefeated

In the Bronx Ni99as b walk-in on the bus like they called a Uber.

From what I see, especially when school is in cession….its closer to 75+%

There is no way that more than 1 in 4 pay a fare on the lines that I use.

I also see cats take the bus 1 stop. No way they doing that if they have to pay ~$3

Carry on……

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the Bronx Ni99as b walk-in on the bus like they called a Uber.

From what I see, especially when school is in cession….its closer to 75+%

There is no way that more than 1 in 4 pay a fare on the lines that I use.

I also see cats take the bus 1 stop. No way they doing that if they have to pay ~$3

Carry on……

True^^^^

But I'm seeing them ramp up the cops and guards and especially when school starts? Now that the kids are getting OMNI 7 days. These new rent a cops gonna be acting up

I just got a bad feeling.

I told my kids I don't care WHO you with pay the damn fare bus or train.