{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The newscaster for the grizzlies called Draymond a knuckle dragger last year
Dillon brooks pushed gp2 out of the air to break his wrist
The coach is a hoe

I am not rooting for the Lakers

I dislike the grizzlies
Best way ta put it. I agree.

jBNPBF.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He'll get it together but right now he's basically all athleticism.

Imm not saying that he's not skilled, it's just the majority of his game's based on athleticism.

Yeah he carries but he's nice with it :lol:
Will he get it together?
Let's start with these players work extremely hard so I'm not questioning his work ethic.

What I am questioning is what is he working on cause I see no evidence of improvement in areas he should be way better in
Mainly playmaking

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Will he get it together?
Let's start with these players work extremely hard so I'm not questioning his work ethic.

What I am questioning is what is he working on cause I see no evidence of improvement in areas he should be way better in
Mainly playmaking

Fam, everyone goes to write scripts. Let me know when you get started on what happens when Morant goes and lives with AI this summer and comes back with a midrange game. Oscar level..:yes:

I'm not even being funny, this is what he should do

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
That's describes all those analyst, they have a over the top reaction to every little thing said or done trying to create some type of storyline
Ja got hurt in last year’s playoffs— Stephen A Sheep isn’t going to call on Memphis to be done with him because there’s no narrative to pile onto but that would be as valid (and stupid) as his AD commentary.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These players need to work on they mid range game...

Nah, Ja needs to work on a floater instead of always trying to go in for he highlight dunk. He should have done a floater instead of going all the way to the basket.

The mid range is pretty much limited to Kawhi, Jimmy Butler, Demar and CP3.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Im with Chuck

He's right, there was no reason to have the game start that late on a weekend. Denver already has a problem with getting their games seen.

"Denver has 16 nationally-televised games this year, far below the Warriors' 30 games on ABC, ESPN, or TNT, and the Lakers' 27. However, the small-market Bucks have 23 national TV games, fourth in the league."

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I really want Memphis to lose this series.

it’s unnecessary. Like, mofos take charges in the league. He jumping at his apex every time…in a half court set.

I want the Lakers to sweep them, Ja and Dillon Brooks talk entirely to much for a team that hasn't won ANYTHING

See what I mean, he's starting already... :smh: :lol:

That's all he's going to talk about tomorrow... :lol: :lol: :hithead:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They showed his mom in stands during the game. She definitely had a glow up moment since her sons new deal. Plus she's a VP in Curaleaf a weed dispenserary in NY/NJ

Sidebar:

bridges_mom.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Another one of those "Charges"...

That's not a basketball play.

Sliding in front of a player driving to the basket and then standing under them while they jump isn't a basketball play. :smh:
Watching the game with my brother and that's all he can talk about lol it's super annoying and if they're looking to keep players safe they may want to eliminate it, it's bullshit.