{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
6IX5.gif

my thoughts exactly once i saw Curry call that timeout....:lol:

Steph pulled a Chris webber

What happened to Chris Webber this year, did I miss him or is he no longer calling games

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Warriors may not look back afte this :dunno:

@largebillsonlyplease

what was my concern with Mr Mike “let that thang fly” Brown? Dude can’t x and o in a close game. Zero execution down the stretch. He’s supposed to be there to counteract his squads youth, but instead allowed them to flounder at critical time during the game.

They didn’t even have any business being in this game with some of the bone headed decisions they made. Great win by your team.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What happened to Chris Webber this year, did I miss him or is he no longer calling games
TNT decided not to renew his contract in 2021.
i guess the negotiations broke down somewhere along the line...........not sure if it was over pay or what.....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Live and die by the 3.

Bad last possession. Looked like they never even considered running a play or doing anything other than jacking a 3.

That's how they looked the last three minutes.

Mike Brown has experience. Terrible job by him on calming them down and getting them settled.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said it when the Kings went up 2 and I will repeat it now: series doesn't start until somebody wins on the road. I think the Warriors probably steal game 5 and close it out at home.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Warriors may not look back afte this :dunno:

@largebillsonlyplease

what was my concern with Mr Mike “let that thang fly” Brown? Dude can’t x and o in a close game. Zero execution down the stretch. He’s supposed to be there to counteract his squads youth, but instead allowed them to flounder at critical time during the game.

They didn’t even have any business being in this game with some of the bone headed decisions they made. Great win by your team.

Thank you.
He's proving your point that you may so I concede you are correct.

This is the game we should have won in game 1 but didn't
Now we finally did win one of these

Agree might not look back hopefully it scared the shit out of them
Hopefully they know they can't go back to sac twice not that they can't but just don't.

Kerr is Kerr

Need to overcome him in ways

We play silly too

But yea

Let's get this shit started