{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The bubble was some of the best basketball I've seen.
I don't care what anyone says

The only relevant thing anyone can bring up about the bubble is the 4 month break. Mr. Glass & Lebron in year 15+ benefited tremendously from the time off but they still had to go out there and play the games.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The only relevant thing anyone can bring up about the bubble is the 4 month break. Mr. Glass & Lebron in year 15+ benefited tremendously from the time off but they still had to go out there and play the games.

They were at a disadvantage not having home court advantage (which they won out right) and they lost momentum when the season stopped.

The idea that the bubble benefited the Lakers is a narrative. The media picked against them the whole way then changed the narrative after they won.

Definitely one of the hardest chips to win given the circumstances.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Gils a idiot... and im usually against elder disrespect.. But NBA ole heads brought this shit on they self. Far too many go out of their way to shit on todays players. So this is fair turn.
What has Olajuwon said that was disrespectful towards current players?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Gils a idiot... and im usually against elder disrespect.. But NBA ole heads brought this shit on they self. Far too many go out of their way to shit on todays players. So this is fair turn.

The thing is Hakeem hasn't done it and obviously is working with young players

Meanwhile Gilbert is closer to Hakeem than he is Steph Curry. None of these high school kids saw his ass play. He hasn't played in ten years.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

You will never find another they might look the same in this game but the buck stops there no talent gotta be Giannis brother :lol:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@shaddyvillethug why do your folks keep dick on the brain to this extent?

Zero percent chance these guys don’t have skeletons dressed in lace in their closets.

Sometimes I wonder if they are closeted. Under no circumstances would I think that would have meant some sort of gay innuendo :smh: All that pause shit in 2023 seems like closeted folks fishing for gay references on the low. Who has time to think about shit like this in common conversations.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Sometimes I wonder if they are closeted. Under no circumstances would I think that would have meant some sort of gay innuendo :smh: All that pause shit in 2023 seems like closeted folks fishing for gay references on the low. Who has time to think about shit like this in common conversations.
It’s seriously the only explanation.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they basically moving NBA on TNT to Max/WB... The TNT app sucked....

Hope they add a Cable sign-in option...

Just make a Turner Sports Hub on Max... for NBA, NFL and NHL ..

Well they figured it out ... for $25 a month starting in Feb... Lol

Max need to do the Spectrum/Disney+ & ESPN+ deal...

Offer Ad Supported Max for Cable subscribers without HBO.... give access to the Turner channels & sports package they are already paying for on one app... HBO remains locked as premium access...

Cable Customers with HBO should be able to get all the premium and Sports package on Max without a price hike...

And It should have been Turner Sports... Bleacher Report Sports sounds stupid....

Last edited: