{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
and lets not forget

reggie-miller-fight.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

EYQwODwUcAEAHUR

michae-jordan-fights.png
9a5c283e2f574fb5a314f7b2cdc733d6--jeffrey-jordan-jordan-.jpg
i
16573587226768.jpg
065dff964986a73066349c7f474e6eca
hqdefault.jpg
bb-f.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

michael-jordan-bill-laimbeer.jpg

You're acting real weird

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
being drunk once doesn't mean you have a drinking problm

but the dummy did record himself drinking form the bottle like that shit was Powerade. That shit didn't seem normal behavior :smh:

definition of drinking problem is when you drink in ways that would jeopardize your life or career

so even if he drinks once in a blue moon, if everytime he drinks he does stupid shit then it’s a drinking problem

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
being drunk once doesn't mean you have a drinking problm

but the dummy did record himself drinking form the bottle like that shit was Powerade. That shit didn't seem normal behavior :smh:

^^^^

I believe that is exactly why people were concerned

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Does anyone else find it hilarious that hypotheticals and NBA history generate more interest and conversation than the present day action on the floor?
I can understand it. To an extent I think the players of years past were more interesting. Especially with so many having different paths to get to the NBA. From 4 years of college to some in the A.B.A, ect, it was a completely different world. It's also fascinating to talk about the guys who didn't make it that had the talent too. I don't think it's necessarily a knock on today's players. You can celebrate the history of guys before you without tearing down who's in front of you today. Dr. J, the only Doc I recognize in Philadelphia said that while being a guest commentator during the Bulls-Sixers game. Sixers were honoring the 83' championship team. One of the greatest teams in the history of the game.

Jvb5kf.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Does anyone else find it hilarious that hypotheticals and NBA history generate more interest and conversation than the present day action on the floor?

Damn.

You not wrong.

And apparently the league has also taken notice.

Because their social media and buzz and gossip is damn near unrivaled but unfortunately it's not translating into people watching ACTUAL games

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
It's easy to dispel it :dunno:

and Draymond being holier than thou :rolleyes:
His girl publicly spoke out! (Though she shouldn’t have to had.) It has been dispelled!

The people who pushed the rumor, some knowingly and some as useful idiots, have faced no consequences.

And if they make up and spread around a new lie tomorrow, the onus is on Wiggins and his circle to dispel it? Bullshit. You’re burdening, judging and attacking the wrong people.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
His girl publicly spoke out! (Though she shouldn’t have to had.) It has been dispelled!

The people who pushed the rumor, some knowingly and some as useful idiots, have faced no consequences.

And if they make up and spread around a new lie tomorrow, the onus is on Wiggins and his circle to dispel it? Bullshit. You’re burdening, judging and attacking the wrong people.

She denied the rumors.....which would what she would be doing, since it's about her

I'm talking about leaking why he's been out for a month and a half

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I can understand it. To an extent I think the players of years past were more interesting. Especially with so many having different paths to get to the NBA. From 4 years of college to some in the A.B.A, ect, it was a completely different world. It's also fascinating to talk about the guys who didn't make it that had the talent too. I don't think it's necessarily a knock on today's players. You can celebrate the history of guys before you without tearing down who's in front of you today. Dr. J, the only Doc I recognize in Philadelphia said that while being a guest commentator during the Bulls-Sixers game. Sixers were honoring the 83' championship team. One of the greatest teams in the history of the game.

Jvb5kf.jpg

That’s a great way to explain it Jack.