{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
While y'all are stuck in the 90s...

WITHOUT LOOKING...

Who were the top three scorers of the decade, in total points?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
mentally unhinged dude is hijacking the thread again :smh:
For real tho.
Yo Mask, is there a way to lock this bitch until the real season starts. No one cares about the preseason and we're already on 3 pages of back for forth bullshit.

Or better yet, let's have 2 threads. One that is STRICTLY for 23/24 season and NOTHING ELSE besides things happening in the present.

And another NBA thread for shit talking, social media post, polls ranking players from the 90s, trade gossip, reports on how Lebron didn't wash his hands for a full 30 seconds before eating so now his legacy is trash and Jordan is better, etc.... you know, the bullshit that keeps taking over this thread every year.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For real tho.
Yo Mask, is there a way to lock this bitch until the real season starts. No one cares about the preseason and we're already on 3 pages of back for forth bullshit.

Or better yet, let's have 2 threads. One that is STRICTLY for 23/24 season and NOTHING ELSE besides things happening in the present.

And another NBA thread for shit talking, social media post, polls ranking players from the 90s, trade gossip, reports on how Lebron didn't wash his hands for a full 30 seconds before eating so now his legacy is trash and Jordan is better, etc.... you know, the bullshit that keeps taking over this thread every year.
Nah.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
For real tho.

The preseason is a part of the 23-24 season. It makes sense for this thread to exist now.

Of course discussion will sometimes go a little off-topic but blatant thread-jacking should not be allowed. There's only one person intentionally distracting from the focus of this thread.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Folks can troll the greatest player ever for a decade and jondoe can post 50 trade scenarios thatll never happen but me posting the truth about Kobe's fetish for underage white girls and catching a rape charge and still being seen as a "hero" over a non criminal got em wanting me censored. :lol:

Generation X is the biggest UNDERACHIEVERS in human history. Latch key kids entitlement that we posed to sanitize their history and fuck ups so they can feel more accomplished than the people after them is insane. The rest of this decade is literally dedicated to exposing how worthless these poor man's Boomers are. Kobe was literally celebrated for being a reject Air Jordan instead of creating his own identity like a LeBron or Steph did. :smh:

All the hate and energy they put out literally came back and killed Kobe at 41 and ran bitch ass Michael Jordan to NASCAR to suck over there. :lol:

When you try to undermine future generations you are disturbing God's plan, you can't cry when he brings the wrath on yo ass for doing so.

If LeBron cheated on his wife and kids with a pubescent white woman and caught a rape charge in the process it would've followed him his whole career. He's not an underachieving Gen X'er that wished he was born white, he's a millennial proud of his Black American heritage.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The preseason is a part of the 23-24 season. It makes sense for this thread to exist now.

Of course discussion will sometimes go a little off-topic but blatant thread-jacking should not be allowed. There's only one person intentionally distracting from the focus of this thread.

You came for LeBrons character, I came for your boo's. You couldn't handle it and tapped out. Kobe and his fanbase wouldn't survive this era, too nuanced.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
  • Costanza commenting on an NBA player's tweet from last night: Thread appropriate

• Guy who LeBron probably has a restraining order against making 10 posts about Kobe's case from 20 years ago: Not thread appropriate

We can talk about 2023-24 LeBron shit in this thread-- DAILY debate of his legacy and players from the 90s should take place elsewhere!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
big-lebowski-wtf.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
  • Costanza commenting on an NBA player's tweet from last night: Thread appropriate

• Guy who LeBron probably has a restraining order against making 10 posts about Kobe's case from 20 years ago: Not thread appropriate

We can talk about 2023-24 LeBron shit in this thread-- DAILY debate of his legacy and players from the 90s should take place elsewhere!

If you use off the court stuff to attack Brons character, Bean is fair game Kobe Stan. Keep it bball and you won't have that issue. Problem is, trolling LeBron at this point requires attacking his character since there are no more logical bball arguments, so I'm confident I'll have more opportunities to drop even more receipts I have on Kobe's strange preference for underage girls. :yes:

Didn't know there was a statue of limitations on pedophilia.

Also you guys have used retired Kobe and Jordan for years to minimize LeBron. Now that folks are looking at them with nuance you wanna switch up? Fuck no. Just put me on ignore.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If you use off the court stuff to attack Brons character, Bean is fair game Kobe Stan. Keep it bball and you won't have that issue.

I posted about several teams #StandWithIsrael posts, as you know because you supported it when it was the Miami Heat.

If LeBron had said anything affirming Palestinian life, I'd have commended him. I wasn't set out to attack his character, he just revealed his lack of it.

"Keep my man's name out your fucking mouth!" :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I posted about several teams #StandWithIsrael posts, as you know because you supported it when it was the Miami Heat.

If LeBron had said anything affirming Palestinian life, I'd have commended him. I wasn't set out to attack his character, he just revealed his lack of it.

"Keep my man's name out your fucking mouth!" :smh:

You used a tweet on social media to go at his character over some shit that don't got nothing to do with him. Dude is the most charitable NBA player of all time, is a family man and never been in trouble. He has 50 million followers on social media and hosted the NFL game last night and you're still tryna pretend I'm his only fan. :lol:

You dudes never go outside, you sit online all day so you live in this bizarro world that's why you sound so fucking dumb.

Now you're making excuses for pedophilia like R. Kelly fans. But I'm the weirdo? You love Kobe so much you don't care if he rapes little girls. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Costanza still thinks it's 2010 so he doesn't know it's a slew of mainstream rappers that sell out stadiums name dropping the GOAT the last decade. He sits on BGOL that hasn't brought in new members in years and thinks that's the pulse of the sports world. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
287183644_1640002236372087_6645672349923490305_n.webp

Most people would have missed #3.

He's pretty much Tim Duncan's statistical equal but nobody gives him the credit. :smh:
Mitch was considered the 2nd best shooting guard for a few years.. MJ even stamped the claim. He would barely break top 10 in this era.

And Ewing was in no way Duncans equal. Tho it is unfortunate how easily forgettable he has become. The price of being a loser i guess.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fanatics dude Michael Rubin who used to own the Sixers said this wouldn't be happening if he was still the owner

I've suspected for a minute that new ownership aren't friends with Harden and weren't going to let Morey give Harden a big contract at his current level of play.

Hell, the Clippers offered more in their trade package for Jrue than they did Harden.