{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This guy is such an asshole! You’re the reason the chemistry was off!!
Pool was an asshole. Draymond sometimes gets on my nerves, but he has a point with this subject. Also you see how pool is playing with the wizards yeah, Golden State had to cut that very quickly and it’s a shame because pool is talented but he is stupid at the same time

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pool was an asshole. Draymond sometimes gets on my nerves, but he has a point with this subject. Also you see how pool is playing with the wizards yeah, Golden State had to cut that very quickly and it’s a shame because he is talented but he is stupid at the same time
Since the cancer is gone, and everyone is so happy to come to work now, they better win it this year

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Get that money

38903564-0-image-a-49_1612486190328.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Listen, I love the “5280”. It’s home but they pushing 5280 too much. The damn City Jerseys don’t even have Denver or Nuggets on it. Just 5280 under the jersey number. And now they have 5280 in this graphic. Not everybody knows the Mile High City like that NBA. I’m not wit it :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Stephen A is right about asking Daryl Morey about the Harden situation and if he lied and ghosted him

but we all know, or should know that Joe Harris saw that performance the last half of the season and in the playoffs and said fuck that.

Morey should have handled it better no doubt

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The kid is legit as hell.

And he’s only 19. This is crazy.
I thought he was going to show his true potential in a year or two but no, he is starting off with a bang. You keep good players around him he may win a few chips before is all set and done. I mean damn dude shooting threes he’s pretty good in transition. I guess you have to triple team him.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought he was going to show his true potential in a year or two but no, he is starting off with a bang. You keep good players around him he may win a few chips before is all set and done. I mean damn dude shooting threes he’s pretty good in transition. I guess you have to triple team him.

He has dominate NBA player potential. And that list is very short for me. Not greatest players, but dominate players.