BGOL Investor
marshawn-lynch-seattle.gif

29e4qw0.gif

XpakgD.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

:lol:

Wemby's mom is a white woman, he's a good kid, but he will never be hated by white fans like LeBron is because of that fact. Glad a white man can acknowledge it.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:

Wemby's mom is a white woman, he's a good kid, but he will never be hated by white fans like LeBron is because of that fact. Glad a white man can acknowledge it.

Lebron has never dominated in the NBA, only half the league.

3.5-6, 1 assist title, 1 scoring title, no League MVP since 2013, is not domination.

27, 7, 7 are not league highs...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron has never dominated in the NBA, only half the league.

3.5-6, 1 assist title, 1 scoring title, no League MVP since 2013, is not domination.

27, 7, 7 are not league highs...

All time scoring King. No one will ever score more points than him. 40,000 points is a league high.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thats just one scoring record, lol. Jordan and Wilt have 90% of the scoring records that might not be broken for a century. Jordan has a playoff scoring record that had stood 26 years.

RIP Coach Knight, everybody has a MJ story.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...GkdAm6xEfl&id=100000108435366&mibextid=CDWPTG

It's the most important scoring record and was older than LeBron was. Too bad Jordan wasn't good enough to come close to it. Malone did better than him. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wish you dudes would ignore that retard like the rest of us

A retarded white Kobe stan is begging people not to interact on a message board. If I'm on ignore why does it matter? Because you retards read my posts anyway making ignore useless. :dunno:

I'm gonna be here all season reminding you guys how white and out of touch your takes are. Buckle up.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the most important scoring record and was older than LeBron was. Too bad Jordan wasn't good enough to come close to it. Malone did better than him. :lol:

You get trophies for scoring titles, not longevity records...

Losers respect losers, bruh. Your hero fails more than he succeeds. That is a reflection on you to.

Being a Bronsexual or LBJQT looks bad

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You get trophies for scoring titles, not longevity records...

Losers respect losers, bruh. Your hero fails more than he succeeds. That is a reflection on you to.

Your hero failed at NBA ownership and ran to NASCAR. That's why the shoe sales have slowed and nobody considers him GOAT anymore. He needed to break Kareems record to be seen as a serious scorer and didn't come close. Losers care about scoring titles. Think Joel Embiid. :lol:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your hero failed at NBA ownership and ran to NASCAR. That's why the shoe sales have slowed and nobody considers him GOAT anymore. He needed to break Kareems record to be seen as a serious scorer and didn't come close. Losers care about scoring titles. Think Joel Embiid. :lol:

How many black majority sports owners have been a black athlete?

I will wait...