Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GOTDAMN at those prices!!!!

8 dollars for a soda?

w=400

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bron you won them 2 chips and always show love but they still celebrate your losses 10 years later and dickeat shooting guards who never played for them more than you. Stop pandering to these niggas, they ain't never gon love you bruh, you left via free agency runaway slave. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it possible Dame is dogging it on purpose because he doesn't want to be there?
I'm guessing it's probably just because it's a new team new system.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Is it possible Dame is dogging it on purpose because he doesn't want to be there?
I'm guessing it's probably just because it's a new team new system.

He never was known to play defense even when he was in portland and that has nothing to do with him not wanting to be somewhere nor it being a new system.

He wouldn't play any defense if he was on the heat either.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kawhi had 38 last game and played like it was the Finals since he was facing the GOAT. Let's see if he keeps that same energy for Julius Randle tonight. Will he go for 30+ or just go thru the motions and collect tonight's game check? Kawhi is known to play half heartedly at times because fans don't say nothing and only want to see him play hard vs. LeBron.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Man I went to school with this chic that went thru her little internet model phase (she was posted here before) and she put me on game... telling me that circle is VERY small and that these athletes will have access to all the pussy imaginable but still will fuck the same few handful of women... so this shit these dudes talking about makes perfect sense and shows how sad these chics are