{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i knew Dallas couldnt afford to keep him. Well they could have if they wanted to pay that luxury tax.
I was sad to see him leave cuz i knew he was gonna shine wherever he went. All in all, things turned out the best for both teams.
I'm not a Knicks fan by no means, but i am a Brunson fan.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kawhi
GVXbPArray_15.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Prime D. Rob owned Jordan. :yes:

Jordan won 10 scoring titles straight in a Big Man league... Scored the most total points his rookie season.

D. Rob was a great center, no doubt.

The best rookie season in modern basketball history. Only rookie since the merger to average 25+ a game.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
products-12012A-2.png

I do safety and training videos for the NBA due to my life altering injury by a weak beta male clutching on me to prevent fallling to the ground. He knew better not to block my shot. Prior to me, they never had any type of safety training for athletes. Just doing basic activities can cause serious problems like typing or using a smartphone. Luckily, it happened before this era, allowinig my body to heal somewhat.

With a 50 inch vertical and sticking my arm in the rim during the warmup to send a message for opposing players, the only thing you can do is take a charge or accept being posterize.

Having 200lb weak beta male clutching on you when you are grabbing the rim coming down can cause serious cervical injury.

006-SUP2049GRY-right.png

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The fact that the Magic game 7 is at 1pm is a fuckin disgrace!!!!! You put all game 7's in prime time!!! No matter who the opponents are. Total disrespect. That's why muthafuckas keep talking about everybody else and not learning about the new good teams in the league.

3YXhdY.jpg

Ahem…

The Magic-Cavs series gets no love but it’s the only one that has a chance to go the distance

I don’t normally like to quote myself but when you’re right, your’re right. NBA can’t get it right. Fucking play-in teams got more coverage than the better teams

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Says a MPJ fan. You bitch ass hypocrite.

Aww…the youth these days. I remember what it was like to be young and dumb.

MPJ and Zion got extensions at the same time and I said the same thing for both of them, iffy as fuck. HOWEVER I was less worried about MPJ cuz even if he didn’t work out, we had a team that could win without him. Pelicans NEED Zion to work out.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ahem…

I don’t normally like to quote myself but when you’re right, your’re right. NBA can’t get it right. Fucking play-in teams got more coverage than the better teams
It's a fuckin disgrace. The LAKERS WON'T BE SHIT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS. FUCK DEM NIGGAS. Other teams are way better

MbXhk1.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
products-12012A-2.png

I do safety and training videos for the NBA due to my life altering injury by a weak beta male clutching on me to prevent fallling to the ground. He knew better not to block my shot. Prior to me, they never had any type of safety training for athletes. Just doing basic activities can cause serious problems like typing or using a smartphone. Luckily, it happened before this era, allowinig my body to heal somewhat.

With a 50 inch vertical and sticking my arm in the rim during the warmup to send a message for opposing players, the only thing you can do is take a charge or accept being posterize.

Having 200lb weak beta male clutching on you when you are grabbing the rim coming down can cause serious cervical injury.

006-SUP2049GRY-right.png

71DMM8E9lQL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Spring Loaded Rims slow you descent, but these old style rims like these are dangerous especially if you have a weak beta male clutching on you with his weight. When you come down, it is like a sledge hammer to your neck.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kawhi knew his entire brand is built off his one series win against Bron. He's lived off of it his whole career. He's literally done nothing else. If he had come to the Lakers, fans like @largebillsonlyplease and @LordSinister would've stopped supporting him and he would've been clowned as "street clothes" from his injuries, the same way AD has. He didn't wanna lose his base, so he took the easy way out and went to the Clippers. He been stealing money ever since. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Kawhi knew his entire brand is built off his one series win against Bron. He's lived off of it his whole career. He's literally done nothing else. If he had come to the Lakers, fans like @largebillsonlyplease and @LordSinister would've stopped supporting him and he would've been clowned as "street clothes" from his injuries, the same way AD has. He didn't wanna lose his base, so he took the easy way out and went to the Clippers. He been stealing money ever since. :lol:

Wires crossed my friend

He gets a pass for barely beating our team after only fielding the starting 5 for 1 game.
2 of the 5 starters tore their acls during the series
Had you niggas rooting for Canada

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wires crossed my friend

He gets a pass for barely beating our team after only fielding the starting 5 for 1 game.
2 of the 5 starters tore their acls during the series
Had you niggas rooting for Canada

He gets 0 credit for that. Link me to a post where you or any Dubs fan got up to beat him afterwards for that?

Dubs fans on social media don't troll Kawhi or even think about that Finals loss. They think about 2016 more.

Dubs fans like yourself don't hate Kawhi and actively root for him despite him giving you your most recent Finals loss.

Kawhi lives off his 17 point Finals MVP in 2014, beat Bron ONCE and you're a made man.

Never beat him? Well you're smedium, whether you a HoFer or not (Harden, Lillard, AD, DeRozan, etc). :lol:

And on the flip side is yall exclusively give cred to dudes from Jordan's era that never beat him and they've lived off it for decades in retirement (Reggie Miller, Barkley, etc). Complete DOUBLE STANDARD.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He gets 0 credit for that. Link me to a post where you or any Dubs fan got up to beat him afterwards for that?

Dubs fans on social media don't troll Kawhi or even think about that Finals loss. They think about 2016 more.

Dubs fans like yourself don't hate Kawhi and actively root for him despite him giving you your most recent Finals loss.

Kawhi lives off his 17 point Finals MVP in 2014, beat Bron ONCE and you're a made man.

Never beat him? Well you're smedium, whether you a HoFer or not (Harden, Lillard, AD, DeRozan, etc). :lol:

And on the flip side is yall exclusively give cred to dudes from Jordan's era that never beat him and they've lived off it for decades in retirement (Reggie Miller, Barkley, etc). Complete DOUBLE STANDARD.
We don't think about 2016
You niggas celebrate it like time stopped in 2016

That's where inkosi bio pic ends and Stephs begins lol

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The fact that the Magic game 7 is at 1pm is a fuckin disgrace!!!!! You put all game 7's in prime time!!! No matter who the opponents are. Total disrespect. That's why muthafuckas keep talking about everybody else and not learning about the new good teams in the league.

3YXhdY.jpg

No lies told.

Folks on the west coast will just be starting church at that time.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

The warriors entire era is built off beating people with injuries

This “we was dominating” the league shit has got to stop

Lebron 2 rings are form shortened seasons

Warriors won with injuries to the opposite team and a George Foreman pop up moment in 2022

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

The warriors entire era is built off beating people with injuries

This “we was dominating” the league shit has got to stop

Lebron 2 rings are form shortened seasons

Warriors won with injuries to the opposite team and a George Foreman pop up moment in 2022

All of Michael Jordan and Chicago's rings were in the watered down expansion era. . It wasn't real basketball, it was a TV show on NBC. :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
We don't think about 2016
You niggas celebrate it like time stopped in 2016

That's where inkosi bio pic ends and Stephs begins lol

The man is deranged.

2019 was lost strictly on injuries-- people forget game 6 came down to the buzzer even with Klay AND KD out.

Career-altering series for Klay. I think about 2019 100x as much as 2016-- easily.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The man is deranged.

2018 was lost strictly on injuries-- people forget game 6 came down to the buzzer even with Klay AND KD out.

Career-altering series for Klay. I think about 2018 100x as much as 2016-- easily.

2019 Dubs got whooped. Klay missed 1 game. KD barely played the series before and it wasn't a problem. Then you get slapped around the first few games of the Finals and suddenly need him and it's "injuries" :lol:

Draymond, Looney, and a washed David West was no match for Gasol, Ibaka, Siakam, and Kawhi. Their bigs and forwards were too skilled and imposing for small ball. And Lowry and VanVleet held their own against Curry. When you faced an evenly matched team, you choked, just like in 2016.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
2019 Dubs got whooped. Klay missed 1 game. KD barely played the series before and it wasn't a problem. Then you get slapped around the first few games of the Finals and suddenly need him and it's "injuries" :lol:

Draymond, Looney, and a washed David West was no match for Gasol, Ibaka, Siakam, and Kawhi. Their bigs and forwards were too skilled and imposing for small ball. And Lowry and VanVleet held their own against Curry. When you faced an evenly matched team, you choked, just like in 2016.

I'm not wasting time with this... KD came back in Game 5 and got hurt. He plays the rest of the series & the Warriors win. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS. It was undisputed at the time. But they were doing great without him and only lost the deciding game in the final minute. Klay doesn't get hurt, they win that game and win the series in 7 without KD.