{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
After a night of NBA playoff hoops, we are once again talking LeBron legacy from 10+ years ago. He's the only active NBA player that has one. None of these lil niggas is the future face of the NBA. Anthony Edwards and Jokic aren't box office and aren't draws. Nothing they do this playoff will be remembered 10+ years from now.
I went from shaq and Kobe to Golden State

The nba is in good hands

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The nba was almost ruined by those 2003 dudes

Had stern in them meetings about to go off on wade for his lack to listen to plans

I remember all that shit

We was in a lockout for unnecessary reasons

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Twolves have what it takes to beat the Nuggets. They're the only team left in the West(on paper) that does. KAT is the X-factor. If that nigga stop playing like a hoe, then they'll create problems. Aaron Gordon is undersized as a PF. Anthony-Towns needs to take advantage but I bet he still think he's Steph Curry. Ant and Jamal will cancel each other out. Jokic will kill that French dude. Need MPJ and/or KCP to go off the entire series. If that happens, i'm not worried but if nobody produces outside of Murray and Jokic, Nuggets going home.

Gotta shut Ant up cuz he about to chirping. He now becomes a Hoe ass nigga. Fuck Ant this entire series.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The nba was almost ruined by those 2003 dudes

Had stern in them meetings about to go off on wade for his lack to listen to plans

I remember all that shit

We was in a lockout for unnecessary reasons
I remember that shit too.

0FStJk.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twolves have what it takes to beat the Nuggets. They're the only team left in the West(on paper) that does. KAT is the X-factor. If that nigga stop playing like a hoe, then they'll create problems. Aaron Gordon is undersized as a PF. Anthony-Towns needs to take advantage but I bet he still think he's Steph Curry. Ant and Jamal will cancel each other out. Jokic will kill that French dude. Need MPJ and/or KCP to go off the entire series. If that happens, i'm not worried but if nobody produces outside of Murray and Jokic, Nuggets going home.

Gotta shut Ant up cuz he about to chirping. He now becomes a Hoe ass nigga. Fuck Ant this entire series.
Go wolves >>> :yes:

cq8rl0mlruxc1.jpeg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilbon is a jersey chasing starstruck MJ dickeat fanboy. And that quote is a horrible rewriting of DC history. I assure you someone in local media is gonna check that bullshit.

The revitalization of downtown DC starts with Marion Barry and then Abe Polin.
Right. Everyone knows Marion Barry, the greatest Mayor to ever live, was responsible for making DC what it is today.

Terrible take Wilborn. You need to get more Washingtonians in your friend circle homie

Non Washingtonians really should shut the fuck up when talking about anything related to DC Proper. Not only is he not from DC, he lives in Bestheda, MD which is NOT DC!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Right. Everyone knows Marion Barry, the greatest Mayor to ever live, was responsible for making DC what it is today.

Terrible take Wilborn. You need to get more Washingtonians in your friend circle homie

Non Washingtonians really should shut the fuck up when talking about anything related to DC Proper. Not only is he not from DC, he lives in Bestheda, MD which is NOT DC!

That’s what I was thinking. Wilson is Chicago. He ain’t from DC

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is kinda like what happened other the Adrian Griffin firing.

Everyone complained that Griffin was a bad coach, not doing a good job and needed to be fired.

Similar to Ham. And once they were both fired now everyone's screaming how wrong it was and that they were good coaches and great people. :rolleyes2:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wilbon is a sassy uppity chicago boule bitch who carries water for MJ and attacks anyone or thing who challenge his throne. Same assclown that makes every excuse in the world for MJ at 39- including now crediting him for downtown DC rehab- yet holds LeBron to standards of perfection at the same age. Not once in his rant did this piece of sassy chicago shit attack the white culprits responsible for the lakers roster and poor hires to begin with. Continuing to throw the word "GOAT" out there at 39, as if Darvin fucking Hams presence has anything to do with it one way or another is high level bitch shit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wilbon is a sassy uppity chicago boule bitch who carries water for MJ and attacks anyone or thing who challenge his throne. Same assclown that makes every excuse in the world for MJ at 39- including now crediting him for downtown DC rehab- yet holds LeBron to standards of perfection at the same age. Not once in his rant did this piece of sassy chicago shit attack the white culprits responsible for the lakers roster and poor hires to begin with. Continuing to throw the word "GOAT" out there at 39, as if Darvin fucking Hams presence has anything to do with it one way or another is high level bitch shit.

Why can't @therealjondoe find someone under the age of 60 on TV to post? It's ALWAYS an old timer. Jondoe is early 40's but has the bball perspective of a 65 year old. I'll never forgive Jordan Brand for what they did to that generation. :smh: You notice all the people I post, played Ball this century like Gil. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nah.. you got bad info.. @therealjondoe told me they gonna max him out and make sure not to make the same mistake they did with Wade. I know jon wouldnt lie to me.

The only egg in the basket is they overpaid Kyle Lowry when he was Himmie's age, but they were trending upward and hungry for success after flopping for 5 years without Bron. I don't think they're gonna pay Himmie, exposing how fake Heat Culture really is. :yes:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:cmonson:

You undermine yourself with the constant hyperbole.

This was valid criticism and hardly a demand for perfection.
Theres nothing valid about a criticism that doesnt include the truth and objectivity you fat half homo lil bitch you. Its a got dam hit piece and MJ fluff piece wrapped in one.

To credit Hams bum ass with Lakers making the postseason the last two seasons after missing the prior is simply dishonest and yet another rewriting of history on Wilbons part in efforts to elevate his lord and savior Jordan Christ. And to then tell us how good a man and coach Ham is, as if he is without blame or fault here is pure unadulterated horse shit. The truth of the matter is the guy was bad at his job, was a piss poor hire to begin with.. and the entire TEAM including DLo and Reaves had zero respect for his coaching acumen. But the lazy take is to get sassy, yell, say "GOAT" a bunch of times and blame LeBron.