{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Two tweets, welcome to the blocked list.

Segregation. It's why no one wants to play in New Orleans and it's one of the poorest markets in sports. Seperating yourself from people you don't agree with instead of creating understanding highlights the lack of progression I spoke of.

New Orleans would never accept a rich and powerful Black American family especially one as dark as LeBron's as the face of their city nationally. :lol: Drew Brees, Derek Carr? Yes. LeBron James? Hell no. That's Mike and Kobe country. Self hating bald head black men that swirl and throw their ass cheeks in the air for the establishment fits the market better.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m hearing rumors about Klay Thompson to the Nuggets.

Look, if that happens,

:itsawrap:

This was funny but damn. I could live without it. Fuck AI
Hell nah!!!..I don't like that one bit.....that's some shady ass shit...

cqrwPPJNwqFr2.webp

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@4 Dimensional insisted last year Bronny wasn't gonna make it to the NBA. Has his bitch ass come back in here to admit he was wrong since yesterday? No, he's just gonna pretend he never said it and be disingenuous in assessing him going forward like a true cracker. Michael Jordan groupies are just as much liars as he is. Acting in bad faith 24/7 and being a trash human is why they relate to and love MJ so much. :yes:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dejounte Murray to the Pelicans for Larry Nance Jr, Dyson Daniels and 1st round picks in 2025 and 2027.

Damn that's it? They must of given them the Lakers swap pick. They got fleeced for AD. The Griffin era has been a failure. Just another under qualified white man that ate off Lebron :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend