BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86731761-13583235-image-a-14_1719677126581.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Paul George is a good player :confused:
Is that a question? I’ll trade MPJ for Paul George in in a hot second. If the Clippers were willing to take that and the Nuggets turned it down over a pick in the 2030’s, that would be the dumbest shit ever.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The problem with SAS isn’t that he’s dumb but he speaks on EVERYTHING as if he is an expert but he doesn’t put in the “work” of watching sports enough to have seen the players or teams he dishonestly speaks on so authoritatively.

4:06

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
How could you forget...

1..2..3.. Cancun..

Hell I just had to look this up. Nick Van Exel got to the Nuggets the same year I really started watching basketball and understanding what was going on. I think I was about 9 at that time. Anything before that I really couldn’t tell you. I don’t remember Kobe nor Iverson as rookies.

I do remember Nick being a bad mf tho and I was mad as hell he got traded to Dallas.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Wow. Yet another reminder i have no business even talking sports with most you niggas let alone arguing them.
Stfu u had no idea who nick the quick was when I talked about him 2 months ago
Im naming starters from that era that wouldnt sniff a bench seat in todays game.

And kill the bullshit.. Strickland couldnt shoot his way out of a paper bag if you gave him a uzi.. Guy was a average NBA starting guard and a 14ppg player who made one all star if that. No idea who "nick the quick" is.. And Kevin Johnson was a very good starter but an outright putrid shooter from beyond 20 feet. My point remains.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stfu u had no idea who nick the quick was when I talked about him 2 months ago
And i still dont if we talking great guards of ANY era. He had ZERO fucking business in that discussion. And no ive never referred to that nigga as that.

I shit on a major all the time

He’s having a outburst cause the orange jello was out
You dirty bitch.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
lol I never knew Nick Van Exel played for the Lakers. I only remember him as a Nugget and then a Dallas Maverick

I only remember him as a Laker. His only all-star appearance was as a Laker in 1998, the first all-star game I ever watched, when Kobe outplayed MJ.

Now that it comes up, I can remember him with the Nuggets but I couldn’t have recalled his post-Lakers trajectory without looking it up.