{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Perk said the Warriors did Klay wrong, Shannon said they paid him when he was good but they didn't do him wrong by not paying him when he's not good anymore

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

AouXS0.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Perk said the Warriors did Klay wrong, Shannon said they paid him when he was good but they didn't do him wrong by not paying him when he's not good anymore

Literally the only people that still watch and reference ESPN at this point are Jordan Brand fans. :lol:

Eventually you guys will catch up with the rest of the world and source directly from the real beat writers and players connected to the game.

No one cares what a HOF NFL player and retired scrub "says" about the NBA.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
My favorite Warriors podcast theorizes that Steph didn’t want Klay back, which I sadly believe.

I can empathize with Klay more if it isn’t just about money but the other two guys being all in on PG13 and treating him as an afterthought.

I think everyone involved loses. :smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Worst thing Sharpe could have done was go to ESPN to link up with Stephen A. Stephen got him crazy paid, but damn Unk is corporate as fuck right now.

The Warriors told Klay, fuck your history, we don't do legacy deals unless you hit people in the face and get suspended multiple times :smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The Warriors hate Klay to no end, damn. Steph said fuck you and your dormer Laker Dad.

Welp at least the taxes are lower in Texas.

The Lakers might as well sign Derozan at this point.

They could have paid Kelly Oubre $9M to beat out Philly. Fuck Rob Pelinka

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The Warriors hate Klay to no end, damn. Steph said fuck you and your dormer Laker Dad.

Welp at least the taxes are lower in Texas.

The Lakers might as well sign Derozan at this point.

They could have paid Kelly Oubre $9M to beat out Philly. Fuck Rob Pelinka
DDR going to clippers not lakers.

Would be a slap in the face to Bulls organization