{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Are people really suggesting they sell the team? That will never happen lol

Management definitely needs an upgrade lol

It will happen. Maybe not now, but the Puss family will eventually sell because they don't have the finances to compete. I don't think y'all realize how much wealthier these new ownership groups are compared to them. Plus nobody wants to work for them and fans have caught on to their hustle. They will sell by the end of this decade.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It will happen. Maybe not now, but the Puss family will eventually sell because they don't have the finances to compete. I don't think y'all realize how much wealthier these new ownership groups are compared to them. Plus nobody wants to work for them and fans have caught on to their hustle. They will sell by the end of this decade.

Naw you are 100% right about them not having the money to compete. I can't remember where I saw the comparisons between all the owner's and they were not at the top. One of the reasons why they couldn't pay Hurley what he really wanted....

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Naw you are 100% right about them not having the money to compete. I can't remember where I saw the comparisons between all the owner's and they were not at the top. One of the reasons why they couldn't pay Hurley what he really wanted....

Jeanie Puss is one of the poorest owners in the league. Her dad wasnt even a billionaire when he died.

Shady Sinister you still gon carry water for the Lakers brass now that your white brethren and sisters are starting to call them out? Slob and Weenie need you to log into multiple accounts and do your jig, fast!!! :dance:

@shaddyvillethug

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Boomers and Gen X don't care about salaries or getting money so they never made these comparisons. Most of them are broke and in debt up to their eye balls. Them identifying with poverty NBA players that couldn't clear 100 mill in lifetime salary reps their era well.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
NBA talking heads & social media is gonna to be unbearable next season.

We just saw a miserable Laker this year and the talking heads tried their hardest all season to convince the casuals that they were just one piece away or that they could flip a magic switch in April.

Next year's top stories will undoubtedly be how the Lakers and Leprechauns are on a crash course to the Finals. Even if the Lakers only win 45 games and barely make it into the play-in, ESPN is still gonna run with that story until the wheel fall off.

Oh and the first Bronny to Bron or vice-versa lob is gonna get covered for a week nonstop :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
NBA talking heads & social media is gonna to be unbearable next season.

We just saw a miserable Laker this year and the talking heads tried their hardest all season to convince the casuals that they were just one piece away or that they could flip a magic switch in April.

Next year's top stories will undoubtedly be how the Lakers and Leprechauns are on a crash course to the Finals. Even if the Lakers only win 45 games and barely make it into the play-in, ESPN is still gonna run with that story until the wheel fall off.

Oh and the first Bronny to Bron or vice-versa lob is gonna get covered for a week nonstop :lol:

It's only cuz Bron is on the roster, when he leaves next off season, Lakers will be back to getting no media coverage again save for Bronny.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
There's still some options out there Lakers Nation

449711715_10160607924933208_4414346397479588972_n.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
He played better off the bench it seemed but he feels their some tread on those tires. I honestly think he’s over the Warriors and it seems like since the punch to Poole it’s fucked everything up.
You gotta stop bringing up that fight as the reason for everything. Klay was probably happy to see the JP KO:

This was about his contract and role/importance:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only thing they got right was drafting Bronny and breading Bron up for his troubles. It's rumored Klutch is gonna help Anthony Davis leave next summer. Post all the memes you want guys. :lol:

You don’t like the kid from Tennessee?

Instant scoring, but the Lakers need a big BAD

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta stop bringing up that fight as the reason for everything. Klay was probably happy to see the JP KO:

This was about his contract and role/importance:

That’s not what I said. I verbatim said I think it’s all the above. Warriors suck, his money, chemistry, his role…nobody wants to deal with all that shit he took a pay cut to leave. You don’t take a pay cut to leave for nothing. There’s issues there. Who wants to play with a unhinged nigga who gets kicked out of the game after tip or who punches a teammate just because?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Who wants to play with a unhinged nigga who gets kicked out of the game after tip or who punches a teammate just because?

Steph wants to play with him, the Warriors gave him $100 million last year, it is wild that you don't understand that your personal opinion is not reflective of what everyone close to the situation thinks.

Now you just repeatedly assert that Klay left because he must share your opinion, with zero evidence, despite their relationship being a good one.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
“The Wolves will get a future second-round pick swap and cash in the deal…

Now he moves to Golden State, which just lost Klay Thompson to the Mavericks and had a trade exception to complete the trade with the Wolves.”

I hadn’t read up on this yet but they also threw in the Klay trade exception… I guess you can say that Anderson is what they got for Klay, Poole AND a 1st round pick (which they gave up for CP3).

Honestly, there’s a chance that more minutes for Moody and Podz is as good as Klay or an upgrade… Klay had the worst defensive rating of anyone in the rotation. If Kuminga continues to progress, this can still be a playoff team.
It’s over bro

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Jeanie Puss is one of the poorest owners in the league. Her dad wasnt even a billionaire when he died.

Shady Sinister you still gon carry water for the Lakers brass now that your white brethren and sisters are starting to call them out? Slob and Weenie need you to log into multiple accounts and do your jig, fast!!! :dance:

@shaddyvillethug

KLUTZ SPORTS HAS 5 Infinity stones tied to their Gauntlet

Lebronze
Bronzey
Riley
Jeanie
Danny G

The last stone will be Lakers ownership

:dance:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph wants to play with him, the Warriors gave him $100 million last year, it is wild that you don't understand that your personal opinion is not reflective of what everyone close to the situation thinks.

Now you just repeatedly assert that Klay left because he must share your opinion, with zero evidence, despite their relationship being a good one.
Nigga this my opinion just like it’s yours. The hell? My opinion comes from everything I've seen. If I’m wrong I’m wrong I never stated it was fact.

Steph is different. His role hasn’t changed. He’s essentially the king of the castle.

When Warriors suck they don’t blame Steph they blame everyone else so yeah let Draymon stay and be a scapegoat.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bronny took a pay cut :lol: Shiiiit I wish my Dad could have forced an organization to sign me to a 3 year guaranteed contract.

LeBron did not have his father around. His mother had a drug problem. He only has a high school education.

He has started a school, stayed married, raised three kids. Forced his kids way into a job, and he is working on the 2nd. Created an agent operation that is driving the market. He literally came from nothing, to all of this. Man clap for this brother.

Lebron is an gotdamn American icon. Fuck NBA GOAT arguments, this dude is just special as a human being.