Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Okay...

When he is HEALTHY?

Embid is probably the best player in the league.... you agree?

He can beat a team by himself and when he is in the court the team overall plays better.

His body type has always been more prone to injury

Look at Giannis the last two playoffs

I'm not a professional I would need a real nba vet to tell me Joel is out of the shape and that a contributing factor is that Joel doesn't workout enough.
Yeah, embiid has been out of shape, he also couldn't handle the pressure and never plays the same way in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Every year this dude needs another star player to join him but then again, with all the help embiid gets, still this team haven't went any further than the second round. No excuses, maxey is a star, PG is a star, he got plenty of help this year, he needs to stay healthy and be available in every playoff game. He getting paid like a top player in this league but dude has come up short every year. It's been 41 years since the sixers last one a championship.

So therefore embiid has a lot to prove he can stay healthy and lead this team to a championship since everybody got them being a championship contender with the 3rd best odds of making it to the finals.

Yeah, we can say he's the best big man in the league with a MVP but there isn't nobody who was the MVP getting knocked out of the second round.

Championship or bust

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, embiid has been out of shape, he also couldn't handle the pressure and never plays the same way in the playoffs like he does in the regular season. Every year this dude needs another star player to join him but then again, with all the help embiid gets, still this team haven't went any further than the second round. No excuses, maxey is a start, PG is a star, he got plenty of help this year, he needs to stay healthy and be available in every playoff game. He getting paid like a top player on this league but dude has come up short every year. It's been 41 years since the sixers last one a championship.

So therefore embiid has a lot to prove he can stay healthy and lead this team to a championship since everybody got them being a championship contender with the 3rd best odds of making it to the finals.

Yeah, we can say he's the best big man in the league with a MVP but there aren't nobody who was the MVP getting knocked out of the second round.

Championship or just.

Damn... real talk they always say Joel out if shape but I don't see it.

And Giannis is always in shape but look how much he is getting injured now?

I can't believe I'm defending Joel.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't believe shit that comes out S.A.S mouth since he was very harsh and critical on embiid.

Dude getting paid all this money and this team haven't won a championship with him nor have the been to the finals.

So, yeah, if the sixers don't win it all, embiid gonna get all the smoke coming his way.

Did you want them to trade Embid?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Did you want them to trade Embid?
If a deal was good out there, I wouldn't have been upset, because I was ready for them to build around maxey.

So, its just frustration with the sixers trying to reinvent the wheel doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results which is insanity.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay...

When he is HEALTHY?

Embid is probably the best player in the league.... you agree?

He can beat a team by himself and when he is in the court the team overall plays better.

His body type has always been more prone to injury

Look at Giannis the last two playoffs

I'm not a professional I would need a real nba vet to tell me Joel is out of the shape and that a contributing factor is that Joel doesn't workout enough.
Skill wise Embiid is one of the best centers ever.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I'm tired of hearing this shit, stop trying to get our hopes up and just win the damn thing proving it on the court and try to stay healthy. Talk is cheap!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Skill wise Embiid is one of the best centers ever.

^^^^

I agree.

what gets me is the out shape thing.

Because if we agree to that? Then there is the question that his lack of discipline is the CAUSE of his injuries

That is a very damning think to be accused of.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

I agree.

what gets me is the out shape thing.

Because if we agree to that? Then there is the question that his lack of discipline is the CAUSE of his injuries

That is a very damning think to be accused of.
He's never in the best of shape and could stand to lose a few pounds.

For his career and the health he f his career, he should lose some weight to limit the wear and tear on his body.