{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I watched him, but he was just there. He didn't move the needle.

What needle?

His basketball analysis was better than Perk, Richard Jefferson and Malika Andrews put together.

But they have money for Pat McAffe, because whatever bullshit he does apparently draws in morons by the millions.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watched him, but he was just there. He didn't move the needle.
He absolutely did not. And id guess his podcast numbers wernt too impressive either considering ESPN putting higher emphasis on streaming and social media engagements.
What needle?

His basketball analysis was better than Perk, Richard Jefferson and Mika Andrews put together.

But they have money for Pat MacAffe, because whatever bullshit he does apparently draws in morons by the millions.
And McAfee-last i checked- wasnt bringing in the demo they expected. I do think theres value and credibility in having a guy like Lowe other than raw numbers tho.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What needle?

His basketball analysis was better than Perk, Richard Jefferson and Malika Andrews put together.

But they have money for Pat McAffe, because whatever bullshit he does apparently draws in morons by the millions.
Yeah, yeah, I saw him; I can see you watched the show much more than me then. Yeah, too bad for him; I think ESPN is looking for personalities more than good and sound basketball analysis then.