{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bucher is such a bitch ass hating honkey mofo. "personally emailed".. Foh... dudes a known Lebron hater. the implication that anyone reached out to him is laughable. He was likely sent a typical promo pack during award season that all PR groups and agents send on behalf of clients to all media.

The Bay.... :smh:

Broke ass niggas. :lol:

@Dr. Truth

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bucher is such a bitch ass hating honkey mofo. "personally emailed".. Foh... dudes a known Lebron hater. the implication that anyone reached out to him is laughable. He was likely sent a typical promo pack during award season that all PR groups and agents send on behalf of clients to all media.

@Dr. Truth

Yup

But to be honest I was also personally contacted by email by CAA to vote for a few clients for this years Academy Awards. I don't know how they got my email address from my Hollywood Reporter newsletter...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

@Dr. Truth
Black people losing jobs is funny to you? Bitchmade nigga