{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Rashad is just the latest former player that LeBron cooked that went into journalism that never talks about LeBron cooking him but makes sure to hate while elevating lesser players that he likes more. Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Matt Barnes, etc, all these dudes got cooked by the GOAT and never discuss it on air, but will shade.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rashad is just the latest former player that LeBron cooked that went into journalism that never talks about LeBron cooking him but makes sure to hate while elevating lesser players that he likes more. Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Matt Barnes, etc, all these dudes got cooked by the GOAT and never discuss it on air, but will shade.

That dude is a certified hater
Always with the stat man shit

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Goddamn Draymond is just shitting on Klay like he ain't shit. He shit on Durant, punched Poole at work and now KLAY.

The vibes of the team are just fucked up :smh:

Man some of Lebron's closest people stay shitting on his possibilities. Melo talking real reckless.

I definitely picked up on that and did not like it.

He did not shit on Klay but he didn't speak up for him as he should have.

I think the vibes for the team are actually pretty great right now though.

Everything can't be perfectly packaged. For instance...

If Steph took offense to the content above, that would be all on him.

But when you see it like this?

If I was Steph, that would wound my ego a bit. Even if you believe it, you're my friend, you don't have to say it like that.

But I think 1) You gotta have thick skin to be in the spotlight the way they have been and coexist 2) They all know what it is like to have something taken out of context or to not respond perfectly in the moment.

I think if it was scripted or could be edited, Draymond would not have sent the message that Klay was less valuable. But in the moment, his silence spoke, unfortunately, pardon the pun, volumes.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

If you were born in the 70s, the bar is set super low. AI went to 1 Finals in his career and won a game. Now he's getting a statue.

I feel like the standards are different based on each franchise.

AI is a basketball icon and the franchise defining player over a 30 year period. There's a case to be made IMO.

I think an AI statue for the 76ers makes more sense than KD and Iggy statues in Golden State.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I definitely picked up on that and did not like it.

He did not shit on Klay but he didn't speak up for him as he should have.

I think the vibes for the team are actually pretty great right now though.

Everything can't be perfectly packaged. For instance...

If Steph took offense to the content above, that would be all on him.

But when you see it like this?

If I was Steph, that would wound my ego a bit. Even if you believe it, you're my friend, you don't have to say it like that.

But I think 1) You gotta have thick skin to be in the spotlight the way they have been and coexist 2) They all know what it is like to have something taken out of context or to not respond perfectly in the moment.

I think if it was scripted or could be edited, Draymond would not have sent the message that Klay was less valuable. But in the moment, his silence spoke, unfortunately, pardon the pun, volumes.

The fuck Iggy on? That “Night Night” is terrifying. Kyrie ain’t on Steph’s level in the clutch. He can be stopped. Steph can kill you with or without the ball in the clutch. And then hit you with the “Night Night”. Iggy trippin

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The fuck Iggy on? That “Night Night” is terrifying. Kyrie ain’t on Steph’s level in the clutch. He can be stopped. Steph can kill you with or without the ball in the clutch. And then hit you with the “Night Night”. Iggy trippin

It's funny-- Kyrie is closely associated with Kobe but the main success of Kobe's career was winning post-Shaq.

Yet what has been Kyrie's biggest post-LeBron moment? He'll never lead a team like Kobe did but what has been his biggest achievement as the #2 or #3 guy post-Cleveland?

He had a great 2016 Finals but as much hate as the 08 Celtics get for "coasting off of one championship," Kyrie's reputation might hinge on one series more than anyone else this century.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't worry they'll be plenty company in cancun in June lol
:D :D
you worried about june.....
you not making it out of April:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Miami is about to be out of the play in:lol::lol:

MESAYFA_o.png

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
:D :D
you worried about june.....
you not making it out of April:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Miami is about to be out of the play in:lol::lol:

MESAYFA_o.png
As a Miami Heat fan I unfortunately have to agree with you. Next season they have to re-to this team because this current is not going anywhere. Jimmy Butler hit the wall.