{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Stephen Curry has carried these bums for a decade
You all tripped over yourselves to say Klay is the real key or Draymond is the real key or Kerr or whoever

And the truth is it's always been Steph
The kings said let's triple team Steph and let these other niggas beat us

And you see what's up

Lol

Steph, your POINT GUARD has 2 assists tonight and 6 turnovers. He can get his shot but he doesn't get his teammates easy shots and he's loose with the ball which makes it hard to win. This team misses Jordan Poole to take pressure off him and supplement his scoring. All those guys are old from Steph to Dray to Klay to Looney to cp3 and don't play fast enough to make it to the playoffs in this era. Father time is undefeated.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The Warriors needed

im-883100
Absolutely

She can hit a wide open shot as a team triple teams one player

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Steph, your POINT GUARD has 2 assists tonight and 6 turnovers. He can get his shot but he doesn't get his teammates easy shots and he's loose with the ball which makes it hard to win. This team misses Jordan Poole to take pressure off him and supplement his scoring. All those guys are old from Steph to Dray to Klay to Looney to cp3 and don't play fast enough to make it to the playoffs in this era. Father time is undefeated.
You disappeared for an entire year like a hoe.

You can never address me about anything ever

Just know whenever you quote me
Steph has 4 rings
Steph has beaten your god 3 times

Facts
All you can do is windmill and praise another man like no man should

Steph is certified
It says your soul every day
And it will remain true eternal

Peace

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

XByR.gif

I bet your father wishes he pulled out 4 score and 8 years ago.
I bet your father wishes he woulda laid you on your stomach at nite as an infant and put a bunch of plastic bags and pennies in your crib. :yes:
Stephen Curry has carried these bums for a decade
You all tripped over yourselves to say Klay is the real key or Draymond is the real key or Kerr or whoever

And the truth is it's always been Steph
The kings said let's triple team Steph and let these other niggas beat us

And you see what's up

Lol
The last and only real Warrior fan on here. Way to show up tonite for the farewell tour.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fuck the fake
"We'll be back shit"

kerr shouldn't be back

Steph
cp3
Draymond
tjd
kuminga

after that reset the roster

bob Meyers is on TV like he actually did something as a GM while he has not had a successful draft lol

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m looking at the stats for this game klay played 32 minutes and has zero points
That can’t be correct

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
GSW looks like they've been mentally in Cancun since the 3rd quarter. Klay especially looks like he's mentally on vacation on his boat.

Mike Dunleavy bout to get rid of these niggas. Slash payroll and sell Curry jerseys til he retires.
You disappeared for an entire year like a hoe.

You can never address me about anything ever

Just know whenever you quote me
Steph has 4 rings
Steph has beaten your god 3 times

Facts
All you can do is windmill and praise another man like no man should

Steph is certified
It says your soul every day
And it will remain true eternal

Peace

This Cali octoroon is getting emotional. :lol:

You selfish ass nigga. You don't know shit about ball and just throw everyone around you under the bus. That's why you're a lying loser in real life bruh. You not a team player and want all the glory. Learn how to make others better hoe. Now enjoy watching a REAL BLACK MAN ball in the West. Not some white adjacent wanna be.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah man I know, I wanted better for Steph and Klay :(
I'm not worried.
I hate being right
This game was just the season
Steve Kerr not knowing how to coach
Not having Steph save him
Playing people too long
Not playing people enough

And then the players being drunk
It's just the season.

Tricked off 7 games easy
Under .500 at home

Lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The last and only real Warrior fan on here. Way to show up tonite for the farewell tour.

He's not a Warrior fan. Just a Bron hater that live in Cali. That nigga done went from Melo to KD to Kawhi back to KD to Steph. He don't really like none of these lil niggaz. He gon be hollering Joker in a couple days. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck the fake
"We'll be back shit"

kerr shouldn't be back

Steph
cp3
Draymond
tjd
kuminga

after that reset the roster

bob Meyers is on TV like he actually did something as a GM while he has not had a successful draft lol
Like i said 3 years ago.. Thank god yall drafted Wiseman and not Ball. That kid would have extended everyones career over there.

And if CP3 cant find a defined role as a game managing 6th man PG on a contender then he needs to retire. This isnt a good look. He needs to go to Milwaukee.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I'm not worried.
I hate being right
This game was just the season
Steve Kerr not knowing how to coach
Not having Steph save him
Playing people too long
Not playing people enough

And then the players being drunk
It's just the season.

Tricked off 7 games easy
Under .500 at home

Lol
You guys will be back next year fam.

Regardless, it's been a historic run.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Anybody on here from the East talking shit needs to suck a dick . The bottom 8 teams better than your mid teams record wise. Warriors had a better record this year than being a 6 seed last year. This play in tournament is bullshit. The trash ass east is lucky shits set up this way. You niggas can’t fuck with this shattered warriors team. It’s ok. We getting the Greek Freak next season so . Enjoy your celebration for now

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Like i said 3 years ago.. Thank god yall drafted Wiseman and not Ball. That kid would have extended everyones career over there.

And if CP3 cant find a defined role as a game managing 6th man PG on a contender then he needs to retire. This isnt a good look. He needs to go to Milwaukee.
Nah
Ball wouldn't have been used at all thank goodness he didn't get drafted by Kerr we wouldn't know if he could play or not

The person they had a chance to get but didn't is antman
Bob Meyers didn't want him
So we didn't get him
Bob Meyers is literally one of the worst gms of all time carried into shit because he inherited Steph Curry

Cp3 was great
This team is better than the record
Kerr sleepy
Draymond checked out doing podcasts

That's the core of the issue klay was ass tonight but he also accepted going to the bench and also played 70+ games so in perspective he did ok

Kuminga had to publicly air Kerr out in order to get playing time

This is who they want to trust the future with