{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Actually not a bad trade....
Phoenix might do it for 3 #1's but not two.

They also may want to trade Booker for the entire house from OKC or New York 4 1's and 3 swaps. Tank for Cooper Flagg and start over.

If you are the Warriors, you have to do it. Whatever combination of Wiggins, CP3, Kuminga, Moody and picks they want.

Kuminga might as well go if KD comes— he’ll never get the minutes and usage he wants.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Am I seeing this right? 7 points for Harden?

200w.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Even worst - I couldn’t imagine not seeing Chuck, Ernie, Shaq, and Kenny anymore

Man i could.. Shaq and Chucks repetitive low level "analysis" and hate have grown stale. Im cool with Ernie and Kenny but i'll be fine without them.

Props on your recaps too. Good observations and summaries. :yes:
I don't want to see Inside end, but it does need to evolve. Nothing stays the same forever and I've been calling for Shaq and Chuck to go over to the B squad.

I'm tired of hearing Chuck complain about it being late. "We outta here by 12:45! There is no reason to talk about these games for more than 15 minutes."

Awwww is grandpa too tired to stay up talking basketball. Than take your old ass to bed and let younger, fresher eyes take that seat.

Ernie and Kenny are cool for now, but Chuck old ass and Shaq hating ass can bounce. When/If Inside does move to NBC or Amazon :puke: they'll most likely replace Chuck or Shaq with a female cohost and I pray that it's Candance.

Ernie, Kenny, Candace, and Jamal would be cool to see.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man Amazon cant get these games fast enough for me. Barkleys act is beyond tired. When DLo had his one good game he does off taking veiled shots at LeBron.. "who they gonna blame tonite!?".. DLo shits the bed every other game and hes silent. Westbrook has a good game and he goes off on the Lakers for "blaming" Westbrook when he was there. Westbrook shits the bed every other nite and hes silent. Tonite out of no where he again trashes "Laker players" while defending Ham and calling him a good coach.

To have your most vocal talking head have such an obvious bias against the guy who has carried the league two decades while also constantly shitting on the product and current gen players is bad business. Dude is bad for the NBA.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man Amazon cant get these games fast enough for me. Barkleys act is beyond tired. When DLo had his one good game he does off taking veiled shots at LeBron.. "who they gonna blame tonite!?".. DLo shits the bed every other game and hes silent. Westbrook has a good game and he goes off on the Lakers for "blaming" Westbrook when he was there. Westbrook shits the bed every other nite and hes silent. Tonite out of no where he again trashes "Laker players" while defending Ham and calling him a good coach.

To have your most vocal talking head have such an obvious bias against the guy who has carried the league two decades while also constantly shitting on the product and current gen players is bad business. Dude is bad for the NBA.

But racist white people enjoy seeing fat bald head country bumpkin Black men that worship average white pussy and didn't make no real money trash successful Black billionaires. He tells the nigga jokes white men want to say but can't get away with on TV. :yes:

Lakers game was 2 days ago, we've had like 8 games since, BGOL board character CORNBREAD is still posting memes about the Lakers. This is what I meant when none of the remaining playoffs are a draw, and LeBron still being the star even though he's not playing. None of these games or moments will be remembered by October, only the Lakers first round series. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Across the entire league cuzzo.
It's a goddam disgrace. These muthafuckas should be fined for outrageous miscalls like this. Last two minutes of the game in the playoffs should go to reply on every close call. I don't care how long it takes. Get the shit right. What good is a report after the fact when you have the technology to get it right at the time it's happening.

MkXnVo.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kawhi got cooked after choking away Game 6. In 2014, he played worse than Bron did in 2011 and won his first Finals MVP, then in 2015, got outplayed by Los Angeles Clipper Matt Barnes in a first round Game 7. The clout one gets from beating the GOAT in the playoffs can put you in the all time top 10 (Jokic) and top 75 (Kawhi) and you don't have to do much else. Dumars busting Jordan's ass didn't make him all time Top 10 or Top 75.

James Harden losing in the playoffs to LeBron in OKC and Houston is why he isn't respected on this board. If he manages to win just one of those series he'd be beloved. :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

The decade of repetitive Warriors hate 2015-24 never registered with you but he’s anti-“Bron” so now he’s “bad for the NBA” :rolleyes: Wild to be that much of a Stan…