• Poll closed .

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@4 Dimensional @REDLINE @largebillsonlyplease

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't know why teams allow the switch to happen so the center guarding the guard. just piss poor defensive strategy every time. we seen it with AD on Jamal now Rudy on Luka in these playoffs. gotta have somebody who can stay tight with them. dribble around create space set feet its a wrap.like charles and shaq say...barbeque chicken...lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@4 Dimensional @REDLINE @largebillsonlyplease

Sabonis has been outed, he’s gay and they’re fucking! :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If anyone ever doubted these posters were white, it should be no confusion now. There's not a bunch of Black men sitting around dickeating Luka this morning. :ssshhh:

Maybe dtownsfinest poor ass will make it to a playoff game this year. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And,that's why Ive been fuck the Cavs every since they traded Sexton. While, Bickerstaff needed to go..imo..he was never the main issue either.

For whatever reason,Dan Gilbert have allowed Koby Altman do whatever he wants as GM. Gilbert let it be known that a player wasn't bigger than the team(we all know who he's talking about) yet they're breaking their necks to keep Donovan Mitchell,who I think is a fine player but ain't that guy during the playoffs....
I agree. You and I have always talked about how fucked up it was what they did to Sexton and how the fans and media treated him. It was wrong. Hell, how would they feel with a scared faggot like Tobias Harris? Shit is maddening. :smh:

lsEyKf.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
4 years ago today police officer Derek Chauvin murdered George Floyd which kicked off an international outcry that the NBA as well as most companies supported. Black Lives Matter was placed on all the floors. Racist white people like dtownsfinest were so pissed off by this display that they said the playoffs that year doesn't count and they go to great lengths to never show the highlights so we won't see BLACK LIVES MATTER endorsed by the NBA. Unfortunately, the games do count and those highlights will be shown plenty in the future once the doc drops.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rudy is what he is

but the "best shooting big man ever" has shot like shit...and then when he has a smaller player on him, he can't take them inside

Muthafuckas 7 feet tall and blocks shots about as often as Conley
Yeah people corny blaming Gobert. Because he can’t that’s Luka off a switch that shouldn’t have happened.