{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If you go in a Black barber shop today anywhere in America, there's no Black man trolling LeBron James' factual basketball accomplishments. They are laughing at Luka and talking Ant man. BGOL running off all of its Black posters was a mistake. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Ty Lue, he's one of the best coaches and deserved his extension with always having to deal with winning without Kawhi's fragile bitch ass. He's the last Black American head coach to win a championship, of course BGOL's majority white bread base and staff were pulling for Kerr and the Dubs that year. Thread is still up. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Still no analysis of the FOREIGN white superstar when he loses. Mofos posting bout bullshit. :roflmao: NBA playoffs and championships just ain't what they used to be.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Undercover cacs
:hmm:

It's Ok for you to pull for Luka dude, that's what you're supposed to do. You don't have to pretend you don't like him and won't say he's the league's best player if he wins the championship. Y'all just did that with Joker last year and put no expectations on him, just told him to hoop. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's Ok for you to pull for Luka dude, that's what you're supposed to do. You don't have to pretend you don't like him and won't say he's the league's best player if he wins the championship. Y'all just did that with Joker last year and put no expectations on him, just told him to hoop. :lol:
I didn't pull for Joker last year
I will pull for Luka and kyrie if they play Boston, if not I'll be pulling for Ant man.
How come I don't see you pulling for Bam?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I didn't pull for Joker last year
I will pull for Luka and kyrie if they play Boston, if not I'll be pulling for Ant man.
How come I don't see you pulling for Bam?

You considered Joker the best player this year and caped for his Game 7 meltdown to KAT. :smh:

Everybody knows white fans will say Luka is the best player in the NBA if he wins it all.

Today is showing in real time white fans have no desire to critique white stars they way they do Black American ones. AmeriKKKan Sports 101. So it hurts the credibility of white players being seen as the best when there's 0 scrutiny.

Why would I pull for Bam? Black people don't root for players just cuz they are Black. We're not a minority in the sport (yet). You have to actually have talent. :lol: He's a good player, but not my guy.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You considered Joker the best player this year and caped for his Game 7 meltdown to KAT. :smh:

Everybody knows white fans will say Luka is the best player in the NBA if he wins it all.

Today is showing in real time white fans have no desire to critique white stars they way they do Black American ones. AmeriKKKan Sports 101. So it hurts the credibility of white players being seen as the best when there's 0 scrutiny.

Why would I pull for Bam? Black people don't root for players just cuz they are Black. We're not a minority in the sport (yet). You have to actually have talent. :lol: He's a good player, but not my guy.
I did feel Joker should have got the mvp
I wouldn't say Luka is the best player because he only plays one side of the ball
You wouldn't be pulling for Bam by stating he should have got 3rd team over sabonis.
Am I pulling for lebron if I say he should've had that spot they gave kawaii

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I did feel Joker should have got the mvp
I wouldn't say Luka is the best player because he only plays one side of the ball
You wouldn't be pulling for Bam by stating he should have got 3rd team over sabonis.
Am I pulling for lebron if I say he should've had that spot they gave kawaii

3rd team all NBA is what you're talking bout? That was politics cuz neither Sabonis or Foxx were all stars, so they threw Sabonis a bone for leading the league in trip dubs and double doubles.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Bron has the most playoff series wins all time. Cry harder.

Why don't you do this with foreign star players? You only try to diminsh Black American men's accomplishments and want us to believe you are one, GTFOH. :lol:

Luka wets the bed and you in here posting bout Tatum's kid.

Do any Black people post on BGOL anymore? :smh:
I got minn in 7

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If you go in a Black barber shop today anywhere in America, there's no Black man trolling LeBron James' factual basketball accomplishments. They are laughing at Luka and talking Ant man. BGOL running off all of its Black posters was a mistake. :smh:
At MY barbershop ???

With Jordan Posters and portraits everywhere?

U would be shut down in every arguement and they gonna push yo linin back

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shaddy makes two posts, then not even 3 minutes later, Costanza just also happens to be online and makes two posts. The two never address each other and both dickeat Kobe. Wash, rinse, repeat. :yawn: