{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I never once mentioned the Reddick hire. Not sure why you are now. But to answer your question, theres a history of formeer players turned coach and getting opportunity to coach.

Funny, you didn’t sound like that when Patrick Ewing, exponentially more well-credentialed as a player, was getting passed over for head coaching opportunities.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Funny, you didn’t sound like that when Patrick Ewing, exponentially more well-credentialed as a player, was getting passed over for head coaching opportunities.
Because unlike you, i know Patrick Ewing was a fucking moron and wholly incapable of coaching or recruiting DC prospects. Now, instead of even fixing your fat fingers to type at me about this issue you should show some fucking contrition and apologize for sassing me in the OG thread on the hire and talking to DC native elders on matters you had no fucking clue on. It all played out exactly as i said it would.. as most things do i speak on. You lil bitch.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Don’t do it Klay… :angry::smh::smh::heavysmoker:

I think they might undercut him a little bit I don’t think the Warriors will massively underbid. It would be dumb short term thinking for him to leave over a couple million.

This captures my beliefs and expectations re: Klay this offseason:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh.. he one of them type knee grows.:smh:

Duly noted.
Nah
he is just not into the drama of NBA interviews.

He does this all the time to stump the media.
You notice all the questions stopped and it was quiet ass hell

He is all basketball.... No fluff.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

b392fe396bee4e3cb5d884033779c53e_md.jpg

f57b136f9f704c428ac6058e66e19251_md.jpg

4d8794f79fda4c0ca232acd20623b85f_md.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah
he is just not into the drama of NBA interviews.

He does this all the time to stump the media.
You notice all the questions stopped and it was quiet ass hell

He is all basketball.... No fluff.
Man stop justifying that bullshit coon ass response. Equating some contrived Christian bias to the history of racial hatred in this country is moronic and insulting.

You can still be a fan without supporting that trash ass response. Check yo self nigga.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man stop justifying that bullshit coon ass response. Equating some contrived Christian bias to the history of racial hatred in this country is moronic and insulting.

You can still be a fan without supporting that trash ass response. Check yo self nigga.
You need to watch his interviews
He will not talk about anything.

He is not your activist in any way.
He is a basketball coach... period.

Hate him if you want....it is not going to stop this ass whipping

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Oh.. he one of them type knee grows.:smh:

Duly noted.

Bro, that's the types these wiggers and niggas been rooting for over Bron the last 20 years. OREOS!!! :lol:

The mutha fuckas you bitch ass niggas on this board love act and think just like that. Low cropped hairstyles, white bitches, and detached from their Blackness. Corporate friendly types.

Boston has to be careful. They are known to drop Game 2's at home. Game 1 got shitty ratings so if Dallas can't steal Game 2, we might be going in our pantries soon. We gon bring out that broomstick for the Euros if they can't win in Boston.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Footage >>> message board cap

No one's ever gonna be better than the GOAT family. He got 3 Hall of Fame careers in 1 and still going. Stop comparing these little niggas to him. It's not fair to them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend