Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about?

You're really exposing yourself

Vincent Goodwill asked him about being two black coaches in the finals and he said he's Christian, how many Christian coaches have their been in the finals.

Dude, some conversations you really need to stay out of.
I thought you were insinuating I was rooting against him because he was black.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think Luka problem ain’t the shape he in he built like a typical white boy. He plays all year long. He gonna go straight over there and play all year and be tired and hurt again. He need the summer to rest up. But he never gonna do it.

It's actually good he has the Olympics so he won't get out of shape

Also he might be more motivated this offseason

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really wanted to put 5

People got caught up with Minnesota, not realizing it's about match ups...and Boston had plenty of match ups for Kyrie(White, Jrue, Jaylen) and Luka(White, Jrue, Jaylen, Tatum, Horford) that would make them work

and of course faggot ass @Amajorfucup didn't vote, because he never actually lays claim to shit....so he can talk shit later
all 3 facts!!!!!

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

just fucking with you.
but you feeling some type of way of what he said.

you think you a troll....Joe mazulla is a even bigger troll this is just the first time you are hearing it.

He is Pop on steroids.....If you ask him anything

other than the last game( not even past games) he will answer with a troll answer.......

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just fucking with you.
but you feeling some type of way of what he said.

you think you a troll....Joe mazulla is a even bigger troll this is just the first time you are hearing it.

He is Pop on steroids.....If you ask him anything

other than the last game( not even past games) he will answer with a troll answer.......

Is he not watching The Town this year ? Lol

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#wemakinghistory. #onemorewintohavemostwinsinapostseason
MEU0SMW_o.png

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t even know he was on the staff
yeah, they needed Vann Gundy since Joe is so young.
they did not want to make Van Gundy an assistant coach because that would cause issues if all the changes did not work for the Celtics ( the first thing would have been to fire Joe and get Van Gundy in there). so they made the stupid "special advisor" role( meaning less title). kind of what they did to Adrian Griffin and Doc Rivers in Milwaukee ( but we saw how that one backfired for Adrian:smh::smh::smh:)

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
@M.H.C.
Come get your kids :puke: :puke: :puke: mane
How ya'll going to send these kids( Mavs) to fight with us mane
this is embarrassing the whole western conference mane
Come get your kids they running wild out in these NBA final street mane
Next time send some official teams Mane

Fuck them kids(Mavs) mane(0-3).......whoop them kids......
giphy.webp

Playoffs all about matchups. The Mavs caught the right teams at the right times. They have no business being in the Finals.