{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw we the inferior team we can’t choke. Anything we win is bonus.
inferior team......everybody had the Mavs winning it all in 5:confused::confused::confused:
had you high on your own supply.
this is that giveaway game.....Porzingis is ready and they are not playing him.

Back to Boston where you can never win.....congrats on a gentleman sweep you made history

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
inferior team......everybody had the Mavs winning it all in 5:confused::confused::confused:
had you high on your own supply.
this is that giveaway game.....Porzingis is ready and they are not playing him.

Back to Boston where you can never win.....congrats on a gentleman sweep you made history
I don’t recall you saying Celtics would lose to the Mavs?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

85973197-13517637-image-a-38_1718111734822.jpg

85975653-13517637-image-a-56_1718115654259.jpg

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know the call went in.......short conference championships.....sweep in the finals:eek2:

Silver saw sweep.......
200.webp

Adam on the phone to the refs
"no no no Stretch this shit.....I need my money"
Yup gaslighting at its finest…I know I just witnessed three straight ass whooping games. To now seeing Luka on every highlight reel, no crying to the refs…This fat fuck even closed out on Jaylen Brown three point shot.

Must of been a lot of Vegas bets on a sweep…The fix is in up 33 points…yeah right!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup gaslighting at its finest…I know I just witnessed three straight ass whooping games. To now seeing Luka on every highlight reel, no crying to the refs…This fat fuck even closed out on Jaylen Brown three point shot.

Must of been a lot of Vegas bets on a sweep…The fix is in up 33 points…yeah right!
Why would they fix this take? Make it make sense…. You would’ve fixed last game not. 3-0 elimination….

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if these two rich people don’t go sit down somewhere. Her monthly income is $93k and his is $44k a month. Only way I can make his income in a month…is work 24hours straight for the whole month NO SLEEP!!

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh they wouldn’t make money if they put the call in last game?
no, they make money by stretching it out to 7 games. everybody thought the Mavs would win games 3 and 4 at home.
when they lost game 3 the NBA gets in a panic mode....so you get this game.
Good win by Mavs.

Gentleman sweep

The Celtics parade on Juneteenth......perfect.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would they fix this take? Make it make sense…. You would’ve fixed last game not. 3-0 elimination….
Because they was only up 2-0, that’s not enough to make someone bet on a sweep. You even see the poll nobody pick sweep. Now if they would made a new poll being up 3-0. A lot of people would say sweep and place their bets.

On sweep or Mavs win game 4. The safe bet would been sweep. Now think about who placed a bet that Mavs would win game four by 30 points?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
are-you-not-entertained-entertained.gif

:hmm: No not really.
A Dallas blow out to avoid elimination is not competitive basketball.

I'm still not sure Boston didn't purposely take a mulligan just so they can win it on their home floor.

This series is still shit.
Even the commentators are struggling to find something to talk about.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
are-you-not-entertained-entertained.gif

:hmm: No not really.
A Dallas blow out to avoid elimination is not competitive basketball.

I'm still not sure Boston didn't purposely take a mulligan just so they can win it on their home floor.

This series is still shit.
Even the commentators are struggling to find something to talk about.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because they was only up 2-0, that’s not enough to make someone bet on a sweep. You even see the poll nobody pick sweep. Now if they would made a new poll being up 3-0. A lot of people would say sweep and place their bets.

On sweep or Mavs win game 4. The safe bet would been sweep. Now think about who placed a bet that Mavs would win game four by 30 points?