{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that is the reason he is sliding to the 2nd round
But teams like the Celtics that are already set at all levels; need to take a chance at gold.

That boy is good all-around two-way player and can handle the rock at his size.
and if he did not have the surgery he would be top 10.

and he is not injured now.

No, he was decent in college, but he would not make it in the pros and furthermore he just a younger version of Porzingis but with too bad hips

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, he was decent in college, but he would not make it in the pros and furthermore he just a younger version of Porzingis but with too bad hips
again he is made for teams that are already set( perfect for late round and 2nd round).
I hope you are right. and he falls to the Celtics as this is exactly what the Celtics need as a backup ( Porzingis) to the backup

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol:i was sure after getting JJ Reddick as their coach the Lakers would draft Bronny at #17 because it's obvious they don't plan on trying to win a championship
That's marketing... Yes, Prime Klay was 100x more fun to watch than Prime Draymond. That's all that means.

There's no dynasty without Draymond either.

I think their value is close to one another and I don't think it is dumb to put Klay at #2. But a lot of people put Draymond #2. Defense matters too and the Warriors title teams always had underrated defense-- They didn't just win on splash.
The entire way basketball is played was because of the Splash Brothers, people try to give Steph all the credit but Steph's shooting alone wouldn't have been able to do that no matter how good the defense was plus if Klay wasn't on the other side shooting just like Steph. Also Klay was guarding the other teams best guard most nights so his shooting and defense makes him more valuable than Draymond ever was on that team

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
You're a sick man. You a sick individual. You a sick motherfucker.
I remember being at the Bulls/Hawks game at the Georgia Dome. Wife was a purchaser @ Ga. Pacific at the time, and this salesperson gave her 2 tix to the game. We were 2 rows behind the Bulls' bench, so we could hear everything. After one timeout, they get to the bench and MJ looks at Phil and says, "Dennis out there fucking up." and then looks at Rodman and says, "Dennis, what the fuck are you doing out there?!"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I remember being at the Bulls/Hawks game at the Georgia Dome. Wife was a purchaser @ Ga. Pacific at the time, and this salesperson gave her 2 tix to the game. We were 2 rows behind the Bulls' bench, so we could hear everything. After one timeout, they get to the bench and MJ looks at Phil and says, "Dennis out there fucking up." and then looks at Rodman and says, "Dennis, what the fuck are you doing out there?!"

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
ESPN's draft coverage sucks so badly :smh:

Do you have to have Stephen A on every fucking thing?

We don't want to hear about fucking Bronny James and his 4 points.

You don't think Bronny merits mention in the headlines on 4 out of 8 stories on ESPN's Youtube page?

627.png