{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He goes out of his way because he knows Rob created the Mamba brand. Jeanie purposely hired him for this very reason. She knows Kobe fans don't really want to win with Bron on the roster. Fagplex and Shady Sinister didn't even celebrate their 2020 championship. Celtics fans are simply more motivated by winning than modern Laker fans who are just grieving Kobe zealots. The lie that Laker fans only care about championships has finally died. Bron lifted their skirt up while collecting max deals every 2 years. :lol:
We won in every decade :lol:

Lmaoooooo

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So he was drafting Markel Fultz and James Wiseman

Again, how did they get AD and why did Lebron want to come?

LeBron came because of Magic and he thought he was playing for a team driven by championships. He got a poor white family in Southern California as his owners that only wanna make money off him, Kobe's agent and marketing guy as his GM that no other GMs like or respect, and a delusional toxic fan base that is cool with their FO not doing anything after the Celtics lap them in chips just so they can pretend Kobe was close to this level.

AD is only in LA because of Rich Paul and LeBron. When LeBron retires or leaves, so will he. He may be gone as early as next offseason depending on what Bron does.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga this my opinion just like it’s yours. The hell? My opinion comes from everything I've seen. If I’m wrong I’m wrong I never stated it was fact.

Steph is different. His role hasn’t changed. He’s essentially the king of the castle.

When Warriors suck they don’t blame Steph they blame everyone else so yeah let Draymon stay and be a scapegoat.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion of Draymond.

It’s just illogical for you to take that opinion and morph it into Klay’s with absolutely zero basis.

There has been a lot of reporting covering reasons why Klay left…

I have not read ONE pointing to issues with Draymond’s behavior. I have read SEVERAL pointing to respect issues with management.

If you want to keep making shit up you can though…

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course you are entitled to your opinion of Draymond.

It’s just illogical for you to take that opinion and morph it into Klay’s with absolutely zero basis.

There has been a lot of reporting covering reasons why Klay left…

I have not read ONE pointing to issues with Draymond’s behavior. I have read SEVERAL pointing to respect issues with management.

If you want to keep making shit up you can though…

I’m gonna keep making shit up……then when it finally comes out I’ll say I told you so how about that? Common sense says if he took a pay cut to leave there’s more there then what’s being reported…..niggas will piss on you and tell you it’s rain and yall will believe it because a beat reporter says so.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I’m gonna keep making shit up……then when it finally comes out I’ll say I told you so how about that? Common sense says if he took a pay cut to leave there’s more there then what’s being reported…..

Actually, as I just demonstrated, there is plenty of reporting on why Klay took a pay cut to leave… you’d just rather explain it based on your previous beliefs and intuition. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

8ca0db93-5358-4f8f-ae09-3478c98b3b70-595x400.png

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So your response to drafting horribly is "well it coulda been worse"?

AD came because of LeBron. LeBron came because its LA.

No, he didn't draft horribly. He drafted players still in the league starting for other teams when it's mad lottery and draft picks no longer in the NBA

No, he came because the Lakers talent was greater than the Cavs

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
They owe it to Steph. If they can pull this off without giving up Kuminga OR Wiggins, they CANNOT let this not happen over draft picks.

Mortgage the future like a LeBron team. Steph gave you relevance, if you go back to irrelevant for five years once he’s done, you still come out far far ahead.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend