BGOL Investor

PelinkaNoMoneyTW.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I told you guys, his younger brother is going to be the next NBA star

No he's not, I wish you dudes would stop saying that

Bryce isn't as good as Bronny and is a three star player

There's a reason he's transferred multiple times and is getting no attention. Absolutely no YouTube highlights, why, because there's nothing to show....and I was telling you dudes for four years Bronny was never as good as his rating

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

There's a reason he's transferred multiple times and is getting no attention. Absolutely no YouTube highlights, why, because there's nothing to show....and I was telling you dudes for four years Bronny was never as good as his rating
Last week when I kept seeing these shows saying Bronny was a elite defender and shoots the 3 really well I searched for some of his highlights/mixtapes and most was the same one block and 3 pointer. All his mixtapes are 2 minutes long and most of it is just him jumping around..lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last week when I kept seeing these shows saying Bronny was a elite defender and shoots the 3 really well I searched for some of his highlights/mixtapes and most was the same one block and 3 pointer. All his mixtapes are 2 minutes long and most of it is just him jumping around..lol
I don’t know what the media doing they act like they scared to tell the truth on Bronny.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What they give up? Chris Duarte and Harrison Barnes? :lol:

and they're not going to be much better

Much less one day some of you will start paying attention to salary cap and how the new system works and will kill these teams

It stops dynasties and is going to make teams start to spend more wisely.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and they're not going to be much better

Much less one day some of you will start paying attention to salary cap and how the new system works and will kill these teams

It stops dynasties and is going to make teams start to spend more wisely.
Yall crying this now but a week ago Demar was a sure bring and Lebron would take a pay cut for Harden and Klay. Them moves didn’t make yall winners either but now it’s an out much better. There is no move that can make you much better that doesn’t mean stand pat.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I was telling people I wasn't even sure Bronny was a high level power five player. That's because I actually watched him, and not his ranking. He's like a fifth option to a player off the bench. You hope he can develop into a Marcus Smart role, because you do need them.

The YouTube services just used him and Dwade's son for clicks. I learned not to pay attention to them after Thon Maker who you would think was Wemby before Wemby if you looked at the highlights.

These ranking services hurt their credibility with Bronny. First it was because he's been damn near 6'1 forever and they kept thinking he would grow more to be closer to his dads height. Then they were scared to drop him because it was in their benefit.

They seemed to have learned and Bryce ain't even Bronny. Because their is no talk of what school is he going too. You wouldn't even know he's about to be a senior.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yall crying this now but a week ago Demar was a sure bring and Lebron would take a pay cut for Harden and Klay. Them moves didn’t make yall winners either but now it’s an out much better. There is no move that can make you much better that doesn’t mean stand pat.

Who the fuck said that?

Please find that in the thread

In fact, find anyone who said that

Yes, you stand pat if it fucks up your salary cap or future. I see that a lot of you would be shit GM's.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I was telling people I wasn't even sure Bronny was a high level power five player. That's because I actually watched him, and not his ranking. He's like a fifth option to a player off the bench. You hope he can develop into a Marcus Smart role, because you do need them.

The YouTube services just used him and Dwade's son for clicks. I learned not to pay attention to them after Thon Maker who you would think was Wemby before Wemby if you looked at the highlights.

These ranking services hurt their credibility with Bronny. First it was because he's been damn near 6'1 forever and they kept thinking he would grow more to be closer to his dads height. Then they were scared to drop him because it was in their benefit.

They seemed to have learned and Bryce ain't even Bronny. Because their is no talk of what school is he going too. You wouldn't even know he's about to be a senior. They seemed to have learned and are keeping him out of the spotlight.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Dude, you need to put on glasses or your contact lenses.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude, you need to put on glasses or your contact lenses.

Find me a service ON3, 247, ESPN....that has him ranked

Show me of any reports of him dropping 20 in a game

Sierra Canyon didn't exactly have a squad full of D1 players this year

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Find me a service ON3, 247, ESPN....that has him ranked

Show me of any reports of him dropping 20 in a game

Sierra Canyon didn't exactly have a squad full of D1 players this year
Again, I am going to stick to this little brother James is the next NBA start in the James family

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck said that?

Please find that in the thread

In fact, find anyone who said that

Yes, you stand pat if it fucks up your salary cap or future. I see that a lot of you would be shit GM's.
Tell you what if I was the Lakers GM yall would’ve had Kyrie and Klay fucking with me. And you wouldn’t have no damn D Lo.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bronny prolly gone win rookie of the year because nobody cares about the other kids in the draft. He has a star quality that sets him apart from those guys. Everybody is watching summer league just for him and hanging on to every play he makes. And he's already generating more engagement than dudes like Devin Booker and Halliburton who've been in the league for yesrs.

Bron really is the GOAT. And I would tell any young kid aspiring to play in the league, follow Klutch.