South SudanJuly 313 p.m.Group stage
Puerto RicoAug. 311:15 a.m.Group stage
TBDAug. 6TBDQuarterfinals
TBDAug. 8TBDSemifinals
TBDAug. 10TBDGold/Bronze Medal games

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think this sixers team morey built is good enough to compete against Boston?
I do. Tatum ain't it. Jaylen is solid but I don't think he can be a #1 against Embiid or Jokic. Those two are different. Embiid got the squad around him now. Fuck all those in season awards. He should play 50 games max so he's hopefully healthy for the playoffs.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Made up stat. He only played on super loaded teams that had prime Bron, Melo, KD, etc. He wasn't the best player on none of those teams. Kobe should've played in 2000 and 2004. But he wasn't really American culturally so he didnt.

Jason Kidd playing in 2000 (when Kobe refused) and 2008 and being undefeated is more impressive.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All his kids tall and trash.

You would think with all the cooning he does one of them would make the league off connections alone. People swear Bronny ain't good enough to be there, so why can't Shaq get one of his multiple sons in there since it's so easy? These dudes stay transferring schools in college. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So much bullshit online to stir up drama… tough to blame someone for falling for this.

But the typical response?

Saw it happen with Draymond more than a dozen times, fake shit feeding into what people already believe.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think this sixers team morey built is good enough to compete against Boston?

Yup. Who on Boston can stop Embiid? They definitely will have to manage PG and Embiid minutes this year to make sure they are both healthy....

I hate to say it because Maxey is one of my favorite players, but it's kind of a good thing he didn't make All NBA....I don't think the 76ers would have been able to sign PG if he did.....

If that Mccain kid can put up solid minutes off the bench, yeah it's going to be tough for most teams in the EAST.. The only weak spot I can see is at the 4 spot....I think Caleb would start and he solid, but he really is more of a 3 IMO....

If you guys can sign DFS, then that would be solid....

Ricky went off last night in Summer League though

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Made up stat. He only played on super loaded teams that had prime Bron, Melo, KD, etc. He wasn't the best player on none of those teams. Kobe should've played in 2000 and 2004. But he wasn't really American culturally so he didnt.

Jason Kidd playing in 2000 (when Kobe refused) and 2008 and being undefeated is more impressive.

Stfu and polish those Bronze medals

2004 and 2006 is Bronze led teams that led to poor placing

As SOON as Mamba gets to TeamUsa they win every game

And who cares about 2000, he just won a nba finals

And 2004 who cares, he just lost a nba finals after winning 3 in a row

Bronze barely got a back to back ring, BARELY.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yup. Who on Boston can stop Embiid? They definitely will have to manage PG and Embiid minutes this year to make sure they are both healthy....

I hate to say it because Maxey is one of my favorite players, but it's kind of a good thing he didn't make All NBA....I don't think the 76ers would have been able to sign PG if he did.....

If that Mccain kid can put up solid minutes off the bench, yeah it's going to be tough for most teams in the EAST.. The only weak spot I can see is at the 4 spot....I think Caleb would start and he solid, but he really is more of a 3 IMO....

If you guys can sign DFS, then that would be solid....

Ricky went off last night in Summer League though

I agree because if they can't get DFS, I'm thinking they could get a PF at the trade deadline.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Stfu and polish those Bronze medals

2004 and 2006 is Bronze led teams that led to poor placing

As SOON as Mamba gets to TeamUsa they win every game

And who cares about 2000, he just won a nba finals

And 2004 who cares, he just lost a nba finals after winning 3 in a row

Bronze barely got a back to back ring, BARELY.

Cooper Flagg was born in 2006, he never seen MJ play, so he was told to say that. Plus he's white, so who cares. :lol:

Kobe didn't view himself as American. Straight self hating cornball. That's why a white bitch took him to the cleaners and a white man killed his ass. Kobe got 2 gold medals, thanks to Bron. Bron bout to have 3...

When Kobe was 39, he wasn't even good enough to play in the NBA anymore, let alone make an Olympic team. He was never on this level. Bron doing it as a Laker has diminished Kobe's importance greatly. :yes:

Kobe dickeaters and Jordan groupies don't really value character, integrity, and leadership cuz their guys sucked at it.