{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Luka aka Billy Hoyle

tumblr_o70addljiC1r2lmkgo1_500.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Pulling for the Mavs. But it's obvious Boston is more athletic and faster to the ball. They keeping the Mavs players in the spin cycle. Luka will have to put together a legendary performance to win the series. And Kyrie has basically been neutralized. I keep waiting for him to reach in his bag and go off.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro, that's the types these wiggers and niggas been rooting for over Bron the last 20 years. OREOS!!! :lol:

The mutha fuckas you bitch ass niggas on this board love act and think just like that. Low cropped hairstyles, white bitches, and detached from their Blackness. Corporate friendly types.
Nigga who the fuck you talkin to?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Look at the box score.

Half of the Celtics aren’t even in double figures.

A one legged Luka can’t do everything.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
NBA, please ban that step through bullshit

I have been saying that for the longest...that is a travel.
But now it is the slowest two-step that is allowed.

Like the 4 step gather
Every NBA game i watch I'm saying "that's a travel", "that's a carry", "that's a double dribble". I haven't played pickup ball in about 5 years, if I went and played tomorrow I'd probably quit from arguing so much with guys out there doing these things..lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Look at the box score.

Half of the Celtics aren’t even in double figures.

A one legged Luka can’t do everything.

Celtics not even playing that well. Dallas doing everything they can to be competitive. One good run by Boston will prob break Dallas. Not sure if he still hurt. But Mavs have got nothing from Maxi Kleber on offense. Dude shot has been off since coming back from injury. Boston will eventually realize that don't have to respect his shot.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Every NBA game i watch I'm saying "that's a travel", "that's a carry", "that's a double dribble". I haven't played pickup ball in about 5 years, if I went and played tomorrow I'd probably quit from arguing so much with guys out there doing these things..lol

I hooped the other day. I did this and the Jaylen Brown step through and I almost got into a fight :lol: Then niggas was not having it.

I hoop when I get a chance and this shit caused way too much back and forth. Stopped the game for a good 10 minutes. Shit got heated. I did it for shits and giggles cuz I know for a fact that this move ain't accepted on most basketball courts but the NBA allows it. Your local gym ain't the NBA though. Fucked up part is it might actual be "rule book legal" but it's always been such a controversial move and it gives way too much power to the offensive player in my opinion. Shit is a travel to me. I don't care what nobody says.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I hoop when I get a chance and this shit caused way too much back and forth. Stopped the game for a good 10 minutes. Shit got heated. I did it for shits and giggles cuz I know for a fact that this move ain't accepted on most basketball courts but the NBA allows it. Your local gym ain't the NBA though. Fucked up part is it might actual be "rule book legal" but it's always been such a controversial move and it gives way too much power to the offensive player in my opinion. Shit is a travel to me. I don't care what nobody says.
Then when I go to the comments in those type of videos is full of comments trying to say how the moves are legal so I'm sure they're doing the same things at the local gyms