{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're already in cancun so....

Himmy= "I don't even have to leave the country.....straight to the arena.
Waiter....... pass me another Cosmopolitan....this Cancun heat is messing with my edges"

giphy.webp

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t even imagine if they had Luka they’d probably worship him like Bird…be a bunch of little ugly inbred kids rubbing around named Luka….
Nah we like athletes that can actually guard somebody.
we would have nothing to do with him.
we only like defensive and offensive(you know two-way)players

or we would be the ones down 0-3 and about to be swept in the NBA finals :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How the Net could have been Boston, but they focused on short term gain rather than long term development:

53791500839_2a12572cb9_b.jpg

They desperately wanted to beat Heatle LeBron James and brought in washed up KG, Paul Pierce, and Jason Terry who had early success against him, and basically created the modern Celtics in the process. The fans also give a pass to Pierce, KG, and J Terry and pretend like it never happened and that they retired as Celtics and Mavericks. When the reality is their careers ended getting ass kicked by LeBron on a failed super team in New York.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the Net could have been Boston, but they focused on short term gain rather than long term development:

53791500839_2a12572cb9_b.jpg

I will always love the Nets for that....salute
Imagine being in the Eastern Conference championships
and picking up Tatum and Brown in the draft at pick #1 and #3 right
after the seasons without being in the draft

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron made Jeanie and Rob offer Hurley the same money he had just turned down from Kentucky ? :lol:

This is honkey talk man.

And please stop the slave minded bullshit about free agency and opting out. What did all that team loyalty do for your baggy jean wearing hero when he got ran outta Chicago and DC after those owners were thru milking his coon ass?
Lebron is bigger than the Lakers

All networks are banking on him coming back east coast so he’s easier to cover along with the rest of the James family.

Best believe after Bryce is done with school or maybe a senior year transfer they will be back on east coast time.

Lakers will be fine, won 16 championships before bronze was even thought of

A snot bubble isn’t good enough

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ShaddySinister hasn't trolled Luka once or given him a nickname. Add in all the crying for Caitlin Clark right now and the whole world is seeing in real time white sports fans are always gonna go soft on their kids and expect sympathy, while throwing ours under the bus for anything.
Why the FUCK would I speak on somebody getting swept

I don’t talk about sweeps

Like ‘07 ‘17 and ‘18

I don’t talk about 5 game finals or less

Dookie donic is avg a triple double in the finals on a bum knee and sore back

He WILL be back in an nba finals. (Not a bubble)

Will Bronze?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why the FUCK would I speak on somebody getting swept

I don’t talk about sweeps

Like ‘07 ‘17 and ‘18

I don’t talk about 5 game finals or less

Dookie donic is avg a triple double in the finals on a bum knee and sore back

He WILL be back in an nba finals. (Not a bubble)

Will Bronze?

Bron will be the face of the Lakers on opening day, will Tobe be there to see it? Vanessa will. :roflmao:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
West had his hand in all but 3 laker championships

Lebron is the most important Laker by far, only laker that will have a family lineage within. No other Laker greats family have played

EJ?

:puke:

No CAC, West was a loser that got kicked out of the franchise by Jeanie when she started sucking Phil Jackson's dick. :lol: You give him props as an exec cuz he was an overrated ballhog as a player. Magic is the greatest Laker and now that that snitch nigga Kobe is gone, there's no doubt. :yes:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They had a choice

Caruso didn't make that much

But they picked Horton-Tucker and his development over Caruso, because of his age....even though his hairline said he was really 36
What happened to THT, dude looked like he was ready to ball during the preseason..lol

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron is bigger than the Lakers

All networks are banking on him coming back east coast so he’s easier to cover along with the rest of the James family.

Best believe after Bryce is done with school or maybe a senior year transfer they will be back on east coast time.

Lakers will be fine, won 16 championships before bronze was even thought of

A snot bubble isn’t good enough