{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....and so it begins.......Pleas have started to be copped...... #accountability2024

Nick Wright(First Things First)
....Mavs in 5 :yawn::yawn::yawn:
Chris Broussard(First Things First)....Mavs in 6:yawn::yawn::yawn:
Kevin Wildes(First Things First).....Celtics in 6;););)

Live pleas copped in action.....

Pleas copped to still to come.......
  • Shaquille O'Neal, Inside the NBA (TNT): Mavs (did not specify how many games)
  • Drake Mavs (did not specify how games, but placed a bet on Dallas)
  • Draymond Green, Inside the NBA (TNT): Mavs in 6
  • Kendra Andrews, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Jerry Bembry, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Israel Gutierrez, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Chris Herring, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Tim Legler, ESPN: Mavs in 7
  • Bobby Marks, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Dave McMenamin, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Omar Raja, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Ohm Youngmisuk, ESPN: Mavs in 7
  • Jason McIntyre, FOX Sports: Mavs in 6
  • Geoff Schwartz, FOX Sports: Mavs (did not specify how many games)
  • Sam Quinn, CBS Sports: Mavs (did not specify how many games)

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Fucking Joe mazulla gonna get ring

What's the problem Doe?:confused:
Have you heard him respond to being a black coach?
Dallas' coach is black too
:hmm:
What are you talking about?

You're really exposing yourself

Vincent Goodwill asked him about being two black coaches in the finals and he said he's Christian, how many Christian coaches have their been in the finals.

Dude, some conversations you really need to stay out of.
I thought you were insinuating I was rooting against him because he was black.
He was asking me a question
My name is in the damn quote :lol:

:lol:

I don’t see how Jon Doe missed the reference re: how Joe M responded but he wins on pointing out how wild it is to jump into an exchange between two people and tell one of them “Dude, some conversations you really need to stay out of.”

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
#wemakinghistory. #onemorewintohavemostwinsinapostseason
MEU0SMW_o.png

What the hell you talking about? Every championship is 16 wins since they expanded the first round.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That Dan Hurley shit was just a media dance to keep LA in the spotlight for the Finals. Now they'll ride the JJ headlines when he was the guy all along. My prediction was right, this is going to be a daily headline though the Finals, and then it will be fake Lebron contract drama until the draft (or more likely the last day of his June 29 deadline).

Klutz Sports Media !!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That Dan Hurley shit was just a media dance to keep LA in the spotlight for the Finals. Now they'll ride the JJ headlines when he was the guy all along. My prediction was right, this is going to be a daily headline though the Finals, and then it will be fake Lebron contract drama until the draft (or more likely the last day of his June 29 deadline).

Klutz Sports Media !!!!
As if LA (Lebron) needs help to be in media. These clowns will make an entire segment on LeBron taking a shit if they could. They literally had one on him unfollowing someone on Twitter.

The Hurley fiasco was no dance. It was the latest frontseat view into how incompetent Laker front office is. But instead of intelligently tackling that issue of failed nepotism, the lazy talking heads would rather find ways to blame it all on one guy.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
As if LA (Lebron) needs help to be in media. These clowns will make an entire segment on LeBron taking a shit if they could. They literally had one on him unfollowing someone on Twitter.

The Hurley fiasco was no dance. It was the latest frontseat view into how incompetent Laker front office is. But instead of intelligently tackling that issue of failed nepotism, the lazy talking heads would rather find ways to blame it all on one guy.
Dude

Lebron is Lakers longest tenured FA Laker and has made them the most money ever

He’s the most important Laker since Jerry West

And nobody cares about tv shows with non journalists. We are talking about Print headlines and back pages and respectable blogs by Long time basketball pundits.

Hurley was in the Lakers lap and Klutz(Paul and Bronze and Carter) nixed that so Lebronze can be the biggest story and person in the Lakers organization

He’s been doing this since 2002 by keeping his name and brand relevant in May and June and July annually.

It’s a fucking disgrace that the most talented basketball player we ever seen plays these middle school mind games when he doesn’t get his way or wants attention.

He is now force feeding us his weaker son into a fake spotlight that his brand has commenced.

The Lakers front office/ownership has always been a mess but they kept it in house, ever since Klutz has taken the helm, no great Laker player wants to even get involved with the business because of Lebron. Even cot damn Jerry West was so stressed of Lebronze sidekick podcast coach comments that he fucking died. That is the Lebronze effect when he arrives, nothing but failure and blame on everybody else except him.

He never commits, goes back on verbal and handshake professional deals and refuses to give security to people who highly invest in him(Coca cola and Miami Heat).

Next story line will be Reddickgate

Then it will be BronnyGate

And then OptOutGate

Klutz Sports Media !!!!

@LordSinister :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

ShaddySinister is always gonna cape for Jeannie Buss' flat ass. :yes: Crackers gon always defend their own. The whole world is laughing at how poor the Buss family is. LeBron is already 3x richer than Dr. Jerry Buss was when he died. Jeannie isn't close to being a billionaire. There's like 4 people on Twitter defending the Lakers front office, and they're all Kobe dickriders. Add in the lack of respect they just showed Jerry West and Jeannie might be selling the team soon. The fans have given up on the Buss family.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude tags himself in his own post to make it seem like he not talking to himself. :roflmao:

Mike and Kobe didn't raise any NBA players, just broke internet trolls.

Kobe and GiGi died so this could happen. Bron bout to make Kobe's agent go all in on his son while he resting in the after life. Mamba!!!! :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon fam.
16 wins is 16 wins, fuck does the loses matter. That shit reads like one of those new age ESpN talking head is click-bait stats.
No it's not the same. We want to sweep. 16-2 is not the same as 16-3.
16-2 places you in the top 4 in NBA history with the best ever to do it.....
+Celtics Sweep Mavs(4-0)
+Celtics win 11 games in a row in the playoffs(11-0)
+Mavs lose 8 straight game to Celtics(0-8)
+Kyrie loses 14 straight game after(0-14) stomping on Lucky(0-14)

I like all the zeros

To much on the line in game 4

#enditingame4

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Got to watch how the media calls out PJ. When the obvious person lacks Defense is Luka.

ShaddySinister hasn't trolled Luka once or given him a nickname. Add in all the crying for Caitlin Clark right now and the whole world is seeing in real time white sports fans are always gonna go soft on their kids and expect sympathy, while throwing ours under the bus for anything.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
No it's not the same. We want to sweep. 16-2 is not the same as 16-3.
16-2 places you in the top 4 in NBA history with the best ever to do it.....
+Celtics Sweep Mavs(4-0)
+Celtics win 11 games in a row in the playoffs(11-0)
+Mavs lose 8 straight game to Celtics(0-8)
+Kyrie loses 14 straight game after(0-14) stomping on Lucky(0-14)

I like all the zeros

To much on the line in game 4

#enditingame4
Beeiii you're good people & even tho I throw up in my mouth a little every time I think of Boston winning another title, I honestly hope you and your have a wonderful Friday night.

But stop that talking head shit. A title is a title. No one respects the 2nd Kobe/Shaq title more than the 1st or 3rd simply cause they did it in 17 games. We just remember the 3peat.

All that 'in history' and/or 'his legacy' shit is for twitter and the talking heads. Just enjoy the title. Whether it comes Friday or Sunday, the Mavs ain't making it to next week.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hurley was in the Lakers lap and Klutz(Paul and Bronze and Carter) nixed that so ...
Lebron made Jeanie and Rob offer Hurley the same money he had just turned down from Kentucky ? :lol:

This is honkey talk man.

And please stop the slave minded bullshit about free agency and opting out. What did all that team loyalty do for your baggy jean wearing hero when he got ran outta Chicago and DC after those owners were thru milking his coon ass?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron made Jeanie and Rob offer Hurley the same money he had just turned down from Kentucky ? :lol:

This is honkey talk man.

And please stop the slave minded bullshit about free agency and opting out. What did all that team loyalty do for your baggy jean wearing hero when he got ran outta Chicago and DC after those owners were thru milking his coon ass?

LordSinister lied about being Black American just to tell nigga jokes. Dude is white as a loaf of bread. The light skin dude is some niggas pic they stole pretending it's a poster named Shaddy. :roflmao:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beeiii you're good people & even tho I throw up in my mouth a little every time I think of Boston winning another title, I honestly hope you and your have a wonderful Friday night.

But stop that talking head shit. A title is a title. No one respects the 2nd Kobe/Shaq title more than the 1st or 3rd simply cause they did it in 17 games. We just remember the 3peat.

All that 'in history' and/or 'his legacy' shit is for twitter and the talking heads. Just enjoy the title. Whether it comes Friday or Sunday, the Mavs ain't making it to next week.
again this is all for the history books.
you are right. People who are not about history will only care about who played and who won....that is it( no garbage about who's pussy was hurt in those games...i see you himmy)

But when basketball heads look for those historical documentaries and when I watch ESPN in 10 years......I want all this in the doc and stat graphics when I watch it:shades:

Salute to you....yes I will be enjoying this title to the Max.....and waiting to bring this group back next year for the 2nd run( with a full bench)

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....and so it begins.......Pleas have started to be copped...... #accountability2024

Cop a plea#2

Emmanuel Acho(Speak for Yourself)....Mavs in 6 :yawn::yawn::yawn:
LeSean McCoy(Speak for Yourself)....Mavs in 7:yawn::yawn::yawn:
Joy Taylor(Speak for Yourself).....Mavs in 7:yawn::yawn::yawn:
James JonesSpeak for Yourself).....Mavs in 6:yawn::yawn::yawn:
not one Celtics vote :puke: :puke: the team with with the most the wins in the NBA

Live pleas copped in action.....

Pleas copped to still to come.......
  • Shaquille O'Neal, Inside the NBA (TNT): Mavs (did not specify how many games)
  • Drake Mavs (did not specify how games, but placed a bet on Dallas)
  • Draymond Green, Inside the NBA (TNT): Mavs in 6
  • Kendra Andrews, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Jerry Bembry, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Israel Gutierrez, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Chris Herring, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Tim Legler, ESPN: Mavs in 7
  • Bobby Marks, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Dave McMenamin, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Omar Raja, ESPN: Mavs in 6
  • Ohm Youngmisuk, ESPN: Mavs in 7
  • Jason McIntyre, FOX Sports: Mavs in 6
  • Geoff Schwartz, FOX Sports: Mavs (did not specify how many games)
  • Sam Quinn, CBS Sports: Mavs (did not specify how many games)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dtownsfinest also lied and pretended to be Black American to tell nigga jokes. A white liberal is more racist than a white conservative. :yes:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor

Id give up a kidney to see Dallas win the next 4 games.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:@TooTrilla
a cone and a fucking disgrace to the game......
Congrats Bucks on your purchase.......no returns(even with receipt)
Dame been doing this in portland from the jump(first pay check)....
now the bucks get to enjoy the fruits of his laziness

Last edited: