{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Last year I was one of the people who bitch about starting a new thread every year instead of maintaining a single NBA thread.

I'ma STFU this year because I see the necessity now. The other thread has COMPLETELY off the rails with summer league bs, social media post, etc.

New year, new thread :cheers:
My 2nd Rounders .... I mean 76ers are still in the boat, but what else is new :dunno:
:lol: :lol:

Man I’ve been slackin’ lately, I can’t promise I’m be great but I’m be better..

I normally would post the daily matchups and the next morning post the game highlights…

“Mask u gotta do better”

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Dumbass. :smh:

sj8juJ.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa - This is the man you choose to fellate 24/7?

I hope this clown never runs for office

I like his statement. He didn't stand with anyone and it's a prepped release not an off the cuff tweet or sending a plane to Israel. By the way, fuck Israel and Palestine, neither one is owed shit from Black America. Palestinian-Americans were behind the George Floyd murder. All them sand niggas is racist. I'd prefer he speak on shit here, but that's another topic.

You dickeat an admitted 2x pedophile in Kobe Bryant. Have a seat white man.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
How many teams made statements on global politics this weekend?

No regard shown for Palestinians.

Heat owner Mickey Arison is an Israeli Jew. He say he gon use his team to speak up for his people. :lol:
I like his statement. He didn't stand with anyone and it's a prepped release not an off the cuff tweet or sending a plane to Israel. By the way, fuck Israel and Palestine, neither one is owed shit from Black America. Palestinian-Americans were behind the George Floyd murder. All them sand niggas is racist. I'd prefer he speak on shit here, but that's another topic.

You weren't on that shit when it was NBA teams sending out the same statement as LeBron™ eventually did.

Mickey Arison > LeBron James

The only difference between their statements is at least Arison can be credited with standing with his people.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You weren't on that shit when it was NBA teams sending out the same statement as LeBron™ eventually did.

Mickey Arison > LeBron James

The only difference between their statements is at least Arison can be credited with standing with his people.

Why didn't you address my statement about Kobe fucking underage high school white girls up their ass? Yall gave dude a pass cuz he sticks his tongue out and reminded you of Jordan. Dude paid a minor off to save his marriage. :lol: Pedo sympathizer.

I had no problem with Arison speaking up for his people no different than LeBron does. I even pointed out he was born in Israel. LeBron is currently building a healthcare facility in Akron. Him not being a mule for Palestine doesn't define his advocacy white man. Of course you prefer a Jew owner to a Black athlete. Duh! :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Why didn't you address my statement about Kobe fucking underage high school white girls up their ass? Yall gave dude a pass cuz he sticks his tongue out and reminded you of Jordan. Dude paid a minor off to save his marriage. :lol: Pedo sympathizer.

Because I don't waste time with lame deflections.

I had no problem with Arison speaking up for his people no different than LeBron does. I even pointed out he was born in Israel. LeBron is currently building a healthcare facility in Akron. Him not being a mule for Palestine doesn't define his advocacy white man. Of course you prefer a Jew owner to a Black athlete. Duh! :lol:

You seemed critical yesterday...

Anyway, most people will see this for what it is. LeBron is a coward and a willing servant of the white establishment.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Because I don't waste time with lame deflections.

You seemed critical yesterday...

Anyway, most people will see this for what it is. LeBron is a coward and a willing servant of the white establishment.

LeBron has publicly called out 2 white pro sports owners in the last year and built the biggest Black owned sports agency in history. Willing servant of the white establishment cuz he won't mule for Palestine. :lol:

You won't address it because you support pedophilia and don't have an issue with Kobe using his celebrity to rape young underage white women. Him shooting a basketball and being a watered down MJ is more important. That's why LeBron and his brand has surpassed him, higher moral character and no scandals. :dunno:

kobe-bryant-accused-july-28-2003-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This dude countered LeBron James's tweet about Israel from last night with an unrelated 20 year old Sports Illustrated cover.

Sick :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This dude countered LeBron James's tweet about Israel from last night with an unrelated 20 year old Sports Illustrated cover.

Sick :smh:

Costanza is more upset about LeBron James condemning terrorism in a tweet his PR rep prepped for him than his hero being a pedo. Kobe Bryant wasn't a good person and most of his overzealous fans aren't either. Gen X isn't able to self reflect well, which is why they're not going to be remembered well.

Also to all white people on BGOL cosplaying as Black (poorly), today's Black community doesn't give a fuck about being mules for Palestine. Acting like Black folks have to feel a certain way on this is a dead giveaway you are WHITE. Just a heads up if you're tryna post in character.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The 2003 case was related to a 19 year old woman who admitted telling lies to police.

So I don't know where this "pedo" bullshit comes from but I will refrain from further engaging this psycho in this year's thread.

Only one motherfucker on the planet connecting current events in Gaza to Eagle, Colorado, 20 years ago.

My bad, y'all. :smh::smh::smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The 2003 case was related to a 19 year old woman who admitted telling lies to police.

So I don't know where this "pedo" bullshit comes from but I will refrain from further engaging this psycho in this year's thread.

Only one motherfucker on the planet connecting current events in Gaza to Eagle, Colorado, 20 years ago.

Kobe began dating his wife when she was a minor in high school. Her mom had to drop her off at the video shoot he met her at. She was 16. Pedo sympathizer. And Kobe cheating on his wife and kid with a 19 year old he paid off makes it better. These are the scumbags yall had to pit against Bron. :lol:

Stop apologizing. This thread will always be white boys venting about LeBron and crying because Jordan and Kobe just aren't important anymore. Been that way for well over a decade. I enjoy it.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

All I see is “You are ignoring content by this member” and then has the nerve to give me an option to see the shit. No thank you mf. :hmm:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The days of Gen X over analyzing millennials while heavily sanitizing their era as flawless is over. Advanced stats and player podcasts have killed the myths.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
90s players brought this shit on themselves.

They sure did. Hating on future generations for years and years has consequences. They put all their faith in Kobe, once he died they have no connection to today's players and are about to be erased from memory. Oh well.