{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vlad come get your boy...

saturday-night-fever-john-travolta.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: the NBA got Draymond feeling like he's untouchable, y'all see him give Jokic that after foul shove then started talking shit to the ref

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: the NBA got Draymond feeling like he's untouchable, y'all see him give Jokic that after foul shove then started talking shit to the ref

I'm shocked that he doesn't get ejected more, can't be running up in refs facing talking shit like that.

Whether he's in the right or wrong.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The caption is perfect too 7 losses while leading by 15+
So it ain't the talent

Wonder what it is

I'm cursed man before Steph was young enough to cover everything he did wrong
Now he can't when he has since 2015

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
On the 12 year anniversary of Trayvon Martin's murder, let us never forget @Amajorfucup

“There is a bigger issue in terms of being an African-American athlete, and the box people try to put you in because of it,” he told me. “And it’s always a struggle to step outside of that.” When I brought up LeBron James posting online a photo of the Heat players dressed in hoodies, with their heads bowed, in solidarity with Trayvon Martin, as a political expression, Bryant seemed nonplussed. “I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and as a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American, we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, if we’ve progressed as a society, then you don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”-Kobe Bean Bryant, Generation X's finest.

His wife is from the same community as Zimmerman, so we weren't shocked at the time he sympathized with him more than Trayvon.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On the 12 year anniversary of Trayvon Martin's murder, let us never forget @Amajorfucup

“There is a bigger issue in terms of being an African-American athlete, and the box people try to put you in because of it,” he told me. “And it’s always a struggle to step outside of that.” When I brought up LeBron James posting online a photo of the Heat players dressed in hoodies, with their heads bowed, in solidarity with Trayvon Martin, as a political expression, Bryant seemed nonplussed. “I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and as a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American, we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, if we’ve progressed as a society, then you don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”-Kobe Bean Bryant, Generation X's finest.

His wife is from the same community as Zimmerman, so we weren't shocked at the time he sympathized with him more than Trayvon.
The pass this guy gets from audiences in general, Black people in specific, and so-called real "niggas" in particular, is fascinating to me. Guy was a textbook sellout.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The pass this guy gets from audiences in general, Black people in specific, and so-called real "niggas" in particular, is fascinating to me. Guy was a textbook sellout.

Its easy to see why white folks love him so much. Most Gen X and Xennial "real niggas" are white worshipping so not shocking they identify with him either. I know plenty street niggas that parrot coonish talking points, they ain't revolutionaries. Assimilating into whiteness is their aspiration, so Bean lived the life they desire for themselves. Only millennials that care about our community called this coon shit out at the time.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend