{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Bronny has been getting hated on since he was 14. Are you really gonna lie and pretend it started when Bron tweeted that two months ago? White people are so racist and anti-Black American family, they root against Black athletes kids. :lol: Bronny almost died 6 months ago and hasn't said a word.
That's irrelevant, he still can't have it both ways. If you jump into this life make those comments you still want it both ways. Bronny will be fine. We know he will be in the league and make plenty of money in this life. However he will not be immune to criticism. Especially considering the atmosphere Lebron created. Everyone uses to shit on Jordan's kids for being trash. This is no different.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's irrelevant, he still can't have it both ways. If you jump into this life make those comments you still want it both ways. Bronny will be fine. We know he will be in the league and make plenty of money in this life. However he will not be immune to criticism. Especially considering the atmosphere Lebron created. Everyone uses to shit on Jordan's kids for being trash. This is no different.

He can have it both ways. He can support his son and we can acknowledge how much LeBron haters are losers that they have to root for his 18 year old son to fail (even though he wont). Social media and message board underachievers who are all fans of Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. It's funny now, but we'll see how this looks and reflects on their brands down the road. It's not gonna age well. :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yup. Next year will be the same shit wit his fuckin ass. :smh:

ar7wVo.jpg
Smdh ...:smh:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
He can have it both ways. He can support his son and we can acknowledge how much LeBron haters are losers that they have to root for his 18 year old son to fail (even though he wont). Social media and message board underachievers who are all fans of Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. It's funny now, but we'll see how this looks and reflects on their brands down the road. It's not gonna age well. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I see the nearly 40 year old deleted his emotional outburst on Twitter.

Weird that a guy who has been famous more than half his life doesn't understand how fame works-- He thinks he can hype his kid up as better than current NBA players but the whole world is supposed to keep his son's name out their mouths when it comes to... a mock draft. :cmonson:

:smh:

Lebron is responsible for most of the shit, so of course college kids are going to chant overrated and other shit at him.

When he's basically demanding a team draft his son out of nepotism and saying his son could play in the league.

I wonder if he would have allowed Bronny to go to a school outside of Los Angeles.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon man the first comment was BEFORE his son had a damn heart attack.

Shit now he is just trying to will the kid into a 2nd round pick :lol: LeBron is the father of the year, fuck the bullshit. If I could hog tie a team into drafting, hiring, gifting a spot to my kid - shit I would do it.
I have no problem with Bronny being in the league. My point is you can't do all the shit I posted in the two tweets then get mad when people criticize. It don't work like that.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
C'mon man the first comment was BEFORE his son had a damn heart attack.

Shit now he is just trying to will the kid into a 2nd round pick :lol: LeBron is the father of the year, fuck the bullshit. If I could hog tie a team into drafting, hiring, gifting a spot to my kid - shit I would do it.
If Giannis can do it so can Lebron :lol:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
If Giannis can do it so can Lebron :lol:
Giannis really isn't even the first to do it. Hell we saw it with JR Smith and Goran Dragic's brother it's nothing new. I'm just saying you can't make those sort of statements and think you're immune to criticism.