{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Clown has been taking shots at Ewing for years now when his entire legacy is riding Ewing’s coattails.

Ewing cost him a ring and is 0-1 in the Finals. If we can lampoon LeBron James career, Charles Oakley most certainly can tell it like it is with his old teammate that sold him out last decade.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Charles Oakley is such a bitch. Like Scottie Pippen without the talent or any reason to be so aggrieved.

Clown has been taking shots at Ewing for years now when his entire legacy is riding Ewing’s coattails.

Shit is ridiculous he said that. :smh:

NG5FPq.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
No need to lie and assault my character to make you weak points. Use facts and not personal insults. I got dam near 20 years of being in sports threads on this board that render your entire rant as trash as the city in which you reside.

Sad that you're too pussy to use real examples to make your point. Examples like the all of a sudden missing Warrior fans that disappeared when the dynasty did. Or the countless laker fans that literally only come around after a loss to blame LeBron and praise white Rob.

Orlando>>>DC. Keep that cold shit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charles Oakley is such a bitch. Like Scottie Pippen without the talent or any reason to be so aggrieved.

Come on Oak. Over MJs role model growing up?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You bitch.

And we went back and forth on MPJ for a few years about his back and investment... Dude is the MVP of this series imo. Lakers just have no rebuttal for what he gives you as a 3rd and 4th option. Hes like a taller more problematic prime Klay Thompson right now.

Oh I forgot. Salute to your assessment. We did go back and forth about that guy lol.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend