Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF is Jimmy doing?
448357801_1202750897721491_866052071602282400_n.jpg
Him and Cam Newton should create a fashion line together....on the real...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t watch game 4– not prioritizing a 3-0 series that has not been good on a Friday night.
Exactly lol. Their "the fix was in" shit don't make sense lol. Shit i'm a Mav fan and turned that shit off lol. NEvermind I barely even wanted to watch to begin with.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
People need to stop engaging with children / feeding the trolls.

Malika said beginning of a dynasty.

The untalented unaccountable aggregator who nobody should pay attention to sloppily translated that to “dynasty.”
You have 3 names that equal 200k posts

They have 18 chips which means they are a dynasty

You can talk eras maybe to solidify the dynasty term

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NBA will absorb the 50 million yearly loss( as they have done for the past 27 years).....:smh:

Women need to get their act together and support the WNBA....or the NBA needs to move these teams to new cities.
Are they up for a new tv deal soon? I would think that would help

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NBA will absorb the 50 million yearly loss( as they have done for the past 27 years).....:smh:

Women need to get their act together and support the WNBA....or the NBA needs to move these teams to new cities.

New cities wouldn't matter. Look at where some of these teams are DC, LA, NYC the are no bigger markets. The Mystics in DC lead the league in attendance for a number of seasons & won a championship and are now playing in a smaller arena. But like you said WOMEN need to stop bitching and complaining and put there money were they're mouths are buy tickets/merchandise.

I've probably been to more WNBA games than the vast majority of women & paid for the tickets. (taking my sister, god-daughters etc)